Replies

• TCkidd
    TCkidd Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Have you set any goals ?
  • dianeroberts1
    dianeroberts1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I want to loose a little from my belly that I can't get rid of since having my little boy and build a bit of muscle and strength. I start and the 1st week or 2 I do really well, then I loose motivation and give up so I have to start all over again
  • TCkidd
    TCkidd Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Yeah its really hard when that happens, i usually feel i give up after a week, you should try Les Mills CX, its a wee half hour core work out im sure its in utube but i found it really helped my tummy area. Are u getting bord? Do u think thats why the modivation is going? Or you not seeing results? I try and change my routine every week so i dont get bord and start on a munch binge lol its so easy dont especially when its cold outside.
  • dianeroberts1
    dianeroberts1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the advice, I'm currently doing fitness blender, Betty rocker and some pillates and I have my own croastrainer, but I mainly focus on strength training or tabata. I do get a little bored but because I do my exercising routines alone I think I find it hard to get myself motivated or something happens like at the moment I'm full up with a cold. I do get bored with food, I find eating healthy all the time a chore, so I will bing on rubbish! Mainly bacon lol! Or bread