Anyone 21 day fix extreme peeps out there?

Options
Embarnhill
Embarnhill Posts: 26 Member
edited January 2017 in Motivation and Support
Looking for friends to do 21 day fix extreme with!

Replies

• Crsftymrsmac
    Crsftymrsmac Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm just in the process of making my first shopping list for 21 day fix extreme, would love to have someone to discuss it with. I will send you a friend request. Regards Nicci
  • kmet78
    kmet78 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am following the regular 21DF eating plan, but am doing the Extreme workouts. Today is day 1. I will send a friend request.
  • lobster888
    lobster888 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Hey I am doing the extreme workouts and following clean eating. I started Jan 4th...but I will be two rounds!
  • clur_85
    clur_85 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I noticed this thread is a few weeks old so I'm guessing some of you would have completed or still be doing 21 DFX! I'm in week 1, and would love to connect with some others who have recently completed or going through it too! Personally I am feeling so much stronger just after a few days and think that I'll now use the container system going forward, has already really helped me understand and appreciate the types of food groups and the AMOUNT of food going on my plate!
  • jvs125
    jvs125 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    clur_85 wrote: »
    Hi all, I noticed this thread is a few weeks old so I'm guessing some of you would have completed or still be doing 21 DFX! I'm in week 1, and would love to connect with some others who have recently completed or going through it too! Personally I am feeling so much stronger just after a few days and think that I'll now use the container system going forward, has already really helped me understand and appreciate the types of food groups and the AMOUNT of food going on my plate!

You must be done by now? I just started a round this Monday! I have done two in the past, and love this program! I like to do it from time to time, in between other programs or, like now, to get ready for a vacation. Using the countdown to competition meal plan. The workouts are short and I am used to longer ones by now and was thinking of doubling up but I'm actually really spent after a DFX workout, even at 30 minutes!
  • Mshukh
    Mshukh Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, is anyone doing it now? I just signed up. Sounded like something fun. I'll be doing it with an online coach as well. Anyone starting now? Would love the additional support :)
  • Misspinklift
    Misspinklift Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I done 21 day fix and extreme. You will like it