Anyone wanna be my buddy? :)

Options
Hi everyone! I am here as a commitment to myself - I have avoided tracking my macros because I'm inherently lazy, but trying to change that about myself. I always think, "I eat healthy foods!" and I DO, but I eat too much of them. Mixed with insulin resistance, I continue to gain weight, despite my so-so efforts.

I just added my breakfast this morning and was shocked by the carb content in my soy latte, so I'm already glad I'm here!

I really do need accountability and someone cheering me on, and someone to inspire along with me. So, would anyone like to be my MFP buddy? We can check in on each other, etc? Text? I dunno, whatever works.

I've got quite a ways to go - 70-80 pounds. Anyone else?

Replies

• Itisibigj39
    Itisibigj39 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I will be your buddy
  • AngelwrightGTF
    AngelwrightGTF Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi abundantlyme,

I am new to here and was hoping to find a friend. I have lost 53lbs so far but still have 27 left to go. I also have an insulin resistance. Im trying to eat more calories during the day since I joined a new gym. The macros thing confused me too much so Im just trying to be aware of everything I eat and make sure I document in this app.
  • abundantlyme
    abundantlyme Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I will friend you! :)
  • Becca0005
    Becca0005 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • Honeybunny3
    Honeybunny3 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • slimmer189
    slimmer189 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Hi I have 50 so feel free to add me and let's get it done this year!!!
  • fdnando2879
    fdnando2879 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Sure ill be happy to
  • Buff_Daddy_Regie
    Buff_Daddy_Regie Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me and everyone here too
  • hosijoe
    hosijoe Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am also available to help.
  • xxxglaxxx
    xxxglaxxx Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I'd be happy to be your buddy! Feel free to add me so we can motivate and support each other :)
  • BevanKetoNZ
    BevanKetoNZ Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Yeah I'm here for ya ! And anyone else who wants a buddy to give a thumbs up in support of their progress, feel free to add me :-)
  • Balanced_Elephant
    Balanced_Elephant Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'll add you!
    I'm down 17 lbs now. I have 20 more to go!
  • FatladNeil
    FatladNeil Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Absolutely! Feel free to add me! I'm in the UK and it's my first day!
  • MyTurnNow2018
    MyTurnNow2018 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'd love to have another friend! We can all use the support, I'm sure :) I have that much to lose as well!!!
  • rayeofsun2017
    rayeofsun2017 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'd love to have a friend too! i've been a member forever but have just committed about a month ago to making over my diet and lifestyle! i love to have an accountability buddy!
  • BootCampC
    BootCampC Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me!
  • pinktara2013
    pinktara2013 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I need to lose a lot of weight but goal number one is 25 lbs. I have PCOS so I am headed for insulin resistance if I don't make some changes. I am trying not to be super restrictive in what I eat because that has never worked for me, so I'm just trying to make good choices and limit the amount of carbs that I eat and stay under my calorie goal. Basically I'm trying to slim down and avoid diabetes.
  • kaizaku
    kaizaku Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Feel free to send request ☺