Options
Hi, i have played around with this app before but never really participated in support, etc. I am starting a very low calorie medically managed diet for the next 4 months or so. I need all the support i can get. I seem to always start off running, then crash and burn. I really need to be consistent and have some accountability. I am reaching out to anyone that is in need of support and that is willing to give a little too. I am determined to stick to this! My first goal is to lose 60 pounds... then i will access and go from there. I am glad there is a place to go and vent and get and give support. Thanks in advance!

Replies

• AJbandit88
    AJbandit88 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Always happy to help.
  • YogAlison
    YogAlison Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am in for a VLCD! Starve on! :) We are going to get so much done avoiding food.
  • Fkika3131
    Fkika3131 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    feel free to add me.
  • ByAnyMeans5412
    ByAnyMeans5412 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I understand how you feel...my biggest issue was figuring out how to make myself a priority no matter what...but one day I decided that it wasn't easy putting on the weight and I had to fight to get it off. I thank God for the experience because I've lost 50 pounds so far and when I lose my last 50 I will know what it feels like to be on both sides of health and I will respect my body more and trust that I can do anything...Keep pushing girl and don't stop because your life literally depends on it.!!!