loving every minute of it

Options
I just wanted to say thank you to everyone on here, everyone is so wonderful and helpful, I never see rude comments. I used to use the weight watchers board and if you weren't on there for like 10 years they'd crab at you for posting. So just thanks to everyone for being respectful and helpful! And thanks for the great help and motivation!:sad: <~tears of joy. :bigsmile: :drinker: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• sarabear
    sarabear Posts: 864
    Options
    I just wanted to say thank you to everyone on here, everyone is so wonderful and helpful, I never see rude comments. I used to use the weight watchers board and if you weren't on there for like 10 years they'd crab at you for posting. So just thanks to everyone for being respectful and helpful! And thanks for the great help and motivation!:sad: <~tears of joy. :bigsmile: :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options

:heart: :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • sarabear
    Options
    :bigsmile: :heart: :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    Options
    awwwww
  • laurajane81
    Options
    i really love this site aswell its so supportive everyone is lovely and the food ideas are good.......xxxx:drinker:
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    So sweet! :flowerforyou:
  • MrBinkerton
    Options
    Completely Agree! This website is the best thing I have ever come across!!!
  • Jennnnnnnny
    Jennnnnnnny Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    that was so sweet :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    ditto. I have NEVER sen a negative comment from anybody, on any topic. Even threads that end up getting locked, I still see the calm exchange of ideas and no name-calling.

An AMAZING accomplishment!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • borac
    borac Posts: 174
    Options
    I have to agree. I used to be on WW.. and also on there forum.. somehow the " buddies " are buddies.. and you can't get connected, you are always the outsider and the " newbie" .. here i really never felt anything like that..

This is the cooles support-web site i have found.. i've been here from beginning of January.. and i'm totally in love with it :flowerforyou:

Thanks everyone for just being nice, supportive, non judgmental, and i'm glad not to see any rude comments.. it's all about the weight loss and i don't see any " personal " trouble going on between members- just great !
  • sarabear
    Options
    I know one of the most popular things to call newbies on ww was, the lurking troll, I'm like we are all here for the samething, why not help each other out. I was going to ww that's why I thought hmmm maybe I should use their site, never again, I'm sticking with this crew :flowerforyou: