Looking for more MFP friends

Options
Hi, I'm Tiny & I'm looking for more/new MFP friends. I have trouble staying motivated with both working out & dieting. Having more friends on this site is a good way to stay motivated & it is good for accountability. So feel free to add me if you'd like. Have a swanky evening ✌.

-Tiny

Replies

• jenniferhajhaj
    jenniferhajhaj Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I would love to be your friend. I was in a bad place 4 months ago but made amazing progress since. Let's do this! :)
  • fdnando2879
    fdnando2879 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Add me lets get pump
  • gingersnap_5
    gingersnap_5 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would love to be your friend. I am not sure how to add people as friends. I am trying to figure it out.
  • TCkidd
    TCkidd Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I added you
  • JoJosAnatomymfp
    JoJosAnatomymfp Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Good luck. Feel free to add me
  • Erikalynne18
    Erikalynne18 Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    Please add me :) I had many friends but over the years my list of active friends has declined a lot :( Like you, I find having an active newsfeed makes me more accountable :)
  • infinitynevermore
    infinitynevermore Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'll add you. I need motivation to exercise and accountability for my diet too.
  • saima84
    saima84 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi could you add me into the group I have been struggling with weight since I have birth to my first baby, I have 3 children now and I am 3 stones heavier and need motivation
  • pammiehep74
    pammiehep74 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    you can add me.if you are still looking for buddies. i need to keep motivated too x