breakfasts ideas

Options
Sorry today I had a protein plus pack and apparently it is high in saturated fat but I come into work early to eat and was wondering of anyone has any ideas

Replies

• bugsy380
    bugsy380 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I work at Walmart
  • theman900
    theman900 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Boiled eggs , canned fish , some nuts , veggies with some vinegar ideally i would.have some protein and fat in the morning as its more satieting and carbs in the evening as i feel more tired after them but thats personal choice also you coukd skip breakfast all together and have and bigger lunch dinner (intermittent fasting) hope that help
  • cuadrado12
    cuadrado12 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I like eating either plain greek yogurt or cottage cheese. I put it in a Tupperware, top it with some frozen berries, and refrigerate overnight. The juice from the berries mixes in with yogurt/cottage cheese and it's a lot cheaper than the single serve yogurts (plus no added sugar). I also like almonds with a piece of fruit, a slice of toast topped with peanut butter or a string cheese stick with a piece of fruit.
  • bagge72
    bagge72 Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    I have Boars Head low sodium turkey breast, and a glass of Ocean Spray 100% Cranberry Cherry juice.
  • Joanna2012B
    Joanna2012B Posts: 1,448 Member
    Options
    I made these egg muffin tins earlier in the week which can be eaten cold or heated up. I can post the recipe if you are interested.

Another good breakfast is 3/4cup greek yogurt, a touch of honey, cinnamon, diced apples and 10 almonds....so delicious!!!!