suggestions for youtube fitness videos?

Options
hello all,
I have done Jillian Michaels videos many times but getting a little bored, I need some suggestions for some other workouts. Preferably shorter ones but any length is good. Can anyone suggest some fun workout videos, some cardio type ones and also some strength?

Thank you :)

Replies

• rita18selene
    rita18selene Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Sparkpeople has a series of 10 min workouts.
  • deannalfisher
    deannalfisher Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    I like fitnessblender - husband and wife team - several thousand free videos - they also have workout plans on their website you can buy - that basically gives you a structured program using their workouts
  • Cylphin60
    Cylphin60 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    Athlean X is the best I've seen. His programs cost, but he has tons of free videos up as well. And although I've never used them, I've watched Fitnessblender as well and their videos look great.
  • ajoseph5
    ajoseph5 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I use Leslie Sansone walking you tube videos. She incorporates a total body workout. Even though they are called walking videos like I said, she targets the whole body also, it gets high impact as well. She has videos for whatever time frame you need to workout.
  • kathykrupa297
    kathykrupa297 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I use hasfit on YouTube. They have great HITT workouts. It's a great burn or get the Sworkit app for on the go. You choose the time you have and the ripe of exercise.
  • FoxyMars25
    FoxyMars25 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Fitness Blender and Jessica Smith TV
  • nephilim_dreams
    nephilim_dreams Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Most of their workouts are visual (pictures, rather than videos) but darebee.com has some really good ones. They have lots of 'themed' workouts too which make it super fun! :)
  • fatlittlewoman
    fatlittlewoman Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    thank you everyone! much appreciated!
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    Kendall Hogan, exercise tv, Denise Austin, popsugar
  • genpopadopolous
    genpopadopolous Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    FitnessBlender. They are all I use!

Tons of videos around 30 minutes.
  • Tweaking_Time
    Tweaking_Time Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    I like fitnessblender - husband and wife team - several thousand free videos - they also have workout plans on their website you can buy - that basically gives you a structured program using their workouts

ditto above...great for traveling too because I use my ipad to stream it. Not sure about several thousand but definitely 300 or more workouts available and all free.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    FoxyMars25 wrote: »
    Fitness Blender and Jessica Smith TV

I second Jessica Smith TV
  • victoria_1024
    victoria_1024 Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    Fitness blender!!!!
  • mgalovic01
    mgalovic01 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Ido Portal
  • heazzbob77
    heazzbob77 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I use a multitude of experts. Shelly dose is my favourite. I also do some zumba as Cardio can be a bit less fun.
  • happysherri
    happysherri Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    Fitness Blender has a bunch. Jen Heward has a YouTube channel and a playlist of her HIIT workouts, they will get your heart rate up.
  • for_ever_young66
    for_ever_young66 Posts: 2,881 Member
    Options
    I did Bob Harper's Super Burn Super Strength consistently for about 9 months and it kicked my butt. I am pretty sure it's on youtube now.
  • lewisskinner
    lewisskinner Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Agree with Athlean X, but not sure that it's what the OP wants right now - doesn't really give programmes as such.