Fitness Challenge: The Asylum starts August 8th!

Options
We have a fun and committed group who are all starting the 30-Day fitness program "Insanity: The Asylum" together on August 8th! We are located all over the world, but we come together on our own Facebook Page called "Inmates of The Asylum" where we will post accountability pictures and cheer each other on. Our goal is to support each other and have lots of fun!

What is Insanity: The Asylum? It is a brand new workout program by Beachbody that is the follow-up to Insanity. Pop the DVD's in at home and follow along. Asylum is considered VERY CHALLENGING, and is meant for people who already have above average physical condition, and it recommended that you already have completed P90X, Insanity or TurboFire.

Send me an email (wpatty@bellsouth.net) or a MFP friend request (I am DiamondBill) or request to join our group on Facebook (Inmates of The Asylum). Hurry, before all the best Inmate Nicknames are taken :)

Bill Patty
DiamondBill

Replies

• leithaakagrover
    Options
    It is a fun and crazy smack talking group. :) Come and join our challenge it will be awesome.
  • DiamondBill
    Options
    Leitha is now known as Inmate Lethal Weapon!
  • DiamondBill
    Options
    As of today, our Asylum Challenge group now has a Workout Group on www.teambeachbody.com that can be used in WOWY...here is the link to join it before the start date of August 8th:

http://www.teambeachbody.com/get-fit/supergym/workoutgroup/detail?group=117857246

In WOWY, a Workout Group is used to invite other Beachbody members to join you for your workout "virtually". Nice way to support and motivate each other.

So, we have a Facebook Group Page and a Beachbody Workout Group...both are named "Inmates of The Asylum". And, we are tracking each other's Food Diaries here in MyFitnessPal.

Join In!

Bill Patty
    DiamondBill
  • catalame
    catalame Posts: 40
    Options
    Ok, joined the page. This sounds like fun. I'm IN!
  • MerA822
    MerA822 Posts: 43
    Options
    i would like to join is it possible ???
  • DiamondBill
    Options
    Yes, join in until we close the group on August 5th (Day 1 of Asylum is August 8th). Be sure to get onto our Facebook Group Page as well "Inmates of The Asylum".

Make sure you get you copy of Asylum, look over the fitness plan and diet... we will all "hit the ground running" on August 8th!

Bill Patty
    DiamondBill
  • catalame
    catalame Posts: 40
    Options
    The workout looks crazy fun!!!
  • DiamondBill
    Options
    Asylum is challenging...it is the follow-up to Insanity. 30-days will produce some great results working with a group like this!

Bill Patty
  • Tankplanker
    Tankplanker Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I'm up for this although I'm looking to start on the 4th, would that be ok?