88lbs to Lose, Looking for Friends & Accountability!

Options
Hello everyone!
This is my first time trying out the community feature here, so I'm a little nervous!
In short, I'm looking for friends to help support me and keep me motivated! I'm not very good at the whole "self-motivation" thing, and do better when I know other people are going to be watching.
I've lost weight in the past, but never in a healthy way and the weight always came back.
This time I'm trying to not just lose weight, but make a positive and lasting lifestyle change.
I have a few health conditions (mainly endometriosis) that my doctor believes will benefit from weight loss, exercise, and clean eating, so that's what I want to do!
As some basic info, I'm 5'5", 21 years old, weigh 218lbs, and my goal weight is 130lbs.
I can't wait to make some friends and get healthy! :)

Replies

• tllatham2002
    tllatham2002 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Mfp has been a huge part of my success. I have lost 162 lbs. I will send you a friend request if you want to add me. Good luck and feel free to reach out with questions.
  • Rangerharms
    Rangerharms Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just started this app again today! I have about 100 lbs to lose and would love to have an encouraging friend as well! I'm 36, 5'3" and weigh 247...so I have a looong ways to go. :(. Add me if you want to be accountability buddies!! Thanks!!
  • abundantlyme
    abundantlyme Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be a pal! I'm looking to lose 50-70, myself. :)
  • oliviajojo2017
    oliviajojo2017 Posts: 2 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    My first time on the app today!
    I need mega chats, inspiration & motivation as I'm sure you all know that the hardest part is mental and resisting those urges - especially in a rubbish mood.
    Message me for mutual support and great banter :#
  • GLady1980
    GLady1980 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hello, I also struggle with my weight I am 4'11' and 165lbs which for someone as short as I am, is a lot! I would love to be around 120-130. If you would like to add me as a friend I am always looking for some extra support or to be the extra support :)
  • cshinton1
    cshinton1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am not short, but I have that to lose! Also looking for female support friends!
  • ItszMini91
    ItszMini91 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey xx I'm looking for motivate and chat too so if you want to, add me! We can give each other that push
  • RobTheTeddyBear
    RobTheTeddyBear Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me, I'm looking for same. Need to drop 140 overall!
  • JakeL1981
    JakeL1981 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    25 lbs down 75 more to go. Feel free to add.
  • heatherjolly92
    heatherjolly92 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm new to the app as well I am 24 need to loose around 80 lbs add me if you would like..