Subliminal Weight Loss

Options
Hi there,

I just wanted to post something that has been really helpful for me the last month. I have been listening to subliminal audios by Jason Stephenson for weight loss on youtube.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xVOcMqzLdA&t=1344s

Basically I press play and put it on low volume and fall asleep at bedtime with this on. I haven't been listening consistently I admit, but the morning after that I have, I notice that I feel like I have the mindset of a healthy person. I crave healthy food, I am not interested in my favorite junk foods. I went to the grocery store yesterday and went into the junk food aisle and was completely not interested!

Note: I am also seeing a hypnotherapist because I have a lot of unresolved issues such as emotional eating and eating to protect myself. I am sure that attributes to it a little bit as well.

I just wanted to post this in case anyone else benefits from this.

Replies

• KeepRunningFatboy
    KeepRunningFatboy Posts: 3,055 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting.
  • Hello_its_Dan
    Hello_its_Dan Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Alpha state is the best time to spy suggestions. Audios like this will lull you into that state easily. You should check out Mike Mandels audios as well as Adam Eason.
  • highlightshadow
    highlightshadow Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I've heard experiences of a few people similar..... hypnosis 'wears off' quickly .... i guess if it gives you something habit forming for even a couple of months it might be worth it to break a cycle
  • curvygirly911
    curvygirly911 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Alpha state is the best time to spy suggestions. Audios like this will lull you into that state easily. You should check out Mike Mandels audios as well as Adam Eason.

great , thanks for the suggestions!
  • YvetteK2015
    YvetteK2015 Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    I did weight loss hypnosis CDs for a while back in the day. They worked for the time that I listened to them. But then I just didn't bother anymore.....so obviously it didn't work any longer.
  • Jruzer
    Jruzer Posts: 3,501 Member
    Options
    uepf3gvm54fp.jpg