Wednesday Mini Challenge

Options

Replies

• Gary6030
    Gary6030 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Im in! I like this idea and these look doable? Did someone really post to make these harder you can add weights. Good for you. I'm just hoping to do 75 of these bad boys!

Haha I did. If it's easy, mix it up lol

Done 30 of my 75...

You rock lady! Keep up the great work. I'll post back tonight how many I was able to do. (secretly I want to do 100 but I'll be happy with 75)
  • Gary6030
    Options
    Im in! I like this idea and these look doable? Did someone really post to make these harder you can add weights. Good for you. I'm just hoping to do 75 of these bad boys!

Haha I did. If it's easy, mix it up lol

Done 30 of my 75...

So if you go to youtube I found a different way to increase this. I'm interested to see if anyone can do these. At my level I know I can't. They do these while hanging from a bar or rope. same exercise just hanging from a chinup bar instead. I want to be one of these monster guys some day! Now that is a freaking challenge!
  • scarletfever2005
    scarletfever2005 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!!
  • goingnowhere
    Options
    Heading down stairs to my mat to do this! Hopefully I will not be distracted by the dog hair and quit to clean....
  • MrsPalek
    MrsPalek Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Ok, I'm going to do thes and let you know how many I did...brb.
  • Gary6030
    Options
    Maybe try shallow breathing to avoid a hairball!
  • MrsPalek
    MrsPalek Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Ok, not to self; do a little warming up of the back muscles...I did a solid 20.
  • mazziemom
    mazziemom Posts: 21
    Options
    Done!
  • goingnowhere
    Options
    Just did 30 complete windshield washers - whew! hard to keep my shoulders down but using the suction finger tip grip from Yoga ballet booty helped. and I took a break between groups of five to do stretches or regular crunches. Feels GREAT!
  • emarrghlee
    emarrghlee Posts: 14
    Options
    I'm going to try do this, or as many as I can. I'll just have to remember to stretch out afterwards to avoid limp-walking everywhere tomorrow haha.
  • Crystal_Rudolph
    Crystal_Rudolph Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I am...will post back tonight. I am gonna try for 100 at least...gotta work that pooch! :laugh:
  • Kinda79
    Kinda79 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I'm in! 75 you say, might take me all day but they will get done!!
  • emarrghlee
    emarrghlee Posts: 14
    Options
    I did mine in sets of 20 with crunches in between. Hard stuff (even when you kind of cheat and ask somebody to hold your shoulders down for 20 of them.)

80 done for today.

Thanks for these mini challenges :)
  • caterpillardreams
    caterpillardreams Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Maybe try shallow breathing to avoid a hairball!

hahahaahah
    this really made me laugh. had to look back to see why someone whould have a hairball, and it became even funnier. Just the thought of all that hari and somone breathing really shallow. true comedy
  • KnottyJen
    KnottyJen Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • lingading
    lingading Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Count me in! Do you post challenges every day? This kind of thing would be great for me daily!!
  • lingading
    lingading Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Whew, just did 25 of these followed by 25 going the opposite way.. don't know what those are called, probably something simple, but where I lay flat arms above my head hands clasped & on the floor, raise my legs&butt straight up, really feel it in the lower abs.will do 2 more sets like this today to make 75 windshield wipers + 75 leg raises :)
  • veronicamartinez29
    Options
    Count me in!! will report back at the end of the day!
  • Crystal_Rudolph
    Crystal_Rudolph Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    100 Completed! Talk about a great exercise! I felt it in my lower abs and obliques! And on my last set of 25, I started to feel it in my lower back! Thanks Charger!
  • kboatright
    kboatright Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Done!! They were hard for me, 75 was definitely enough for me!