I should of never left MFP... I'm BACK!

Options
I can admit that I made a mistake and that I should of never left MFP, but now I'm BACK! And ready to give it my ALL! I'm turning 40 on Saturday:) I want to LIVE and enjoy my 40's living LIFE to the fullest and learninf to live HEALTHY!!!! It would be great to have the support and motivation from friends who are going through the same along the way:)

Replies

• ABabilonia
    ABabilonia Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Good luck. Better late than never...
  • Lyricaldiva77
    Lyricaldiva77 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am also back on MFP. I'm still learning the app, but I'm down 4.8 lbs anyway. Welcome back!
  • WhiteRose
    WhiteRose Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Do it now. I am 49 and wish I would've done this sooner.
  • Maryiswhere86
    Maryiswhere86 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    you got this, left and came back me too!!! So glad I did and you as well :)
  • AnasthasiaRodriguez
    Options
    Thank you So much for your positive words of encouragement:) We GOT this!!!!! Let's be friends!!!
  • AnasthasiaRodriguez
    Options
    Oh wait! Lol! We already are friends hahahahaha
  • AnasthasiaRodriguez
    Options
    It's NEVER too late WhiteRose :) As long as you are doing something and as long as you are trying, that's all that matters. It's amazing that we have each other to support each other through our own journey's, I know speaking for myself, it's a lot easier confusing in others and someone that I don't know about my weight and journey than to family or close friends who really don't understand. So thank you guys for being here for me, I Appreciate you guys!
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    Welcome back ...You are welcome to add me ..Wishing you much success :)
  • AnasthasiaRodriguez
    Options
    @ LyricalDiva77 CONGRATULATIONS
  • AnasthasiaRodriguez
    Options
    Thank you :)
  • bjdavidson964
    bjdavidson964 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I'm back too and ready to get back on track from those lbs gained over the holidays!
  • LOVEMYSELF145
    LOVEMYSELF145 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!! I've been away from. MFP for too long!! Let's be friends!! I hope everyone has a GOOD Night
  • Flyingwarrior1966
    Flyingwarrior1966 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm back too, but sadlly I'm returning at a much higher number....just shows if we focus on our weight we can keep it in check...we lose focus and up, up and away it goes....now, down, down, is in order..,but it seems like the going down part is slow slow slow...lol
  • risberg96
    risberg96 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Good to have you back! Let's do this!!
  • deonbui
    deonbui Posts: 28 Member
    Options
  • deonbui
    deonbui Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Just checking in
  • AnasthasiaRodriguez
    Options
    :smile:
  • AnasthasiaRodriguez
    Options
  • AnasthasiaRodriguez
    Options
    @ risberg96 I tried to PM you but for some reason it sent me an error message? So not sure if you'l get my message. Thank you so much for your kind words of positivity! You look amazing! Keep up the AMAZING PROGRESS!!!!!