Anyone want to start 30DS today 7/20?

Options
cvstokke
cvstokke Posts: 249 Member
I'm starting today and was wondering if anyone else wants to!

Replies

• Ge0rgiana
    Ge0rgiana Posts: 1,649 Member
    Options
    I'm starting this evening as well. I've already weighed in and everything. Let's go! :happy:
  • fsugirl26
    fsugirl26 Posts: 207
    Options
    I'll do it! I keep saying I'm going to stick to the 30DS, but I keep falling off the wagon after Day 3 or 4 (mostly because I can't stand Jillian!) lol Hopefully we can keep each other motivated :)
  • spikess
    spikess Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    i will :)
  • Gottagetfit4me
    Gottagetfit4me Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday!! This was my first time trying the 30DS and my arms sure are feeling it today :D
  • cvstokke
    Options
    Yay - I'm so excited!
  • lrodriguez83
    lrodriguez83 Posts: 136
    Options
    I am on Day 3 of it today!
  • Blakemore1229
    Options
    i wil...
  • Gottagetfit4me
    Gottagetfit4me Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    (mostly because I can't stand Jillian!)

Haha My 12yr old walked by the TV while I was working out last night and said "That lady is scary" lol
  • brayaddie
    brayaddie Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    If you don't mind I would like in! I need a group of people to keep me motivated!! Are we taking before & after photos? Thanks!
  • misskimlilac
    misskimlilac Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I was just looking for a group on Monday. I will join too. The first time I lost 13lbs. I still have about another 15 more to lose. Let's see what happens :smile:
  • kfred08
    kfred08 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join this too! After months of starting/quitting by Day 7 or 8, I need some encouragement to actually stick with it for 30 days!
  • cvstokke
    Options
    Yeah - we can all encourage each other so no one quits and I think before/after pictures would be fun (but you don't have to!) along with before/after stats. I'll post mine tonight when I get home
  • megskin15
    megskin15 Posts: 94
    Options
    I just finished day one... still covered in sweat :P yuck
  • purpleprose
    purpleprose Posts: 650
    Options
    I just happened to start it this AM (6:30 before I was really awake). I thought it wouldn't be too bad, but it was challenging!
  • MamaLeague
    MamaLeague Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I just finished day one, level one. I'm really tired...my aunt has a boot camp in the mornings. I'm going to measure and take some pictures when I change for the pool.
  • kfred08
    kfred08 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    i'll post some stats later today too...fun! L1D2 is this afternoon during my son's nap time, should have mentioned I started yesterday.
  • mopedgirl007
    mopedgirl007 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I was planning on starting tonight, so I would love to join, challenges and groups tend to keep me more accountable. Last time I tried to start it I was 20 pounds heavier and only made it through the first 10 minutes. Hopefully I will be able to push through it. I'll post my stats later today.
  • ladykathalina
    ladykathalina Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a great plan! I will start it tonight! I've been needing to get my butt motivated.
    4162358.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    :smile:
  • gemma247
    gemma247 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    im hoping to start on monday :) waiting for my dvd xx
  • Tinasmythe
    Tinasmythe Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I will give it a go