SV's or NSV's?

Options
SenoraMacias
SenoraMacias Posts: 305 Member
Just curious- do you guys get more excited about the scale moving or those sweet little NSVs?

Replies

• skinnyminimoni
    Options
    I love 'em both, but I gotta say whenever the scale moves I just squeal with joy!
  • JesaGrace
    JesaGrace Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    NSV......SV, I would rather have slow and steady......NSVs came come anytime from anyone or anything....
  • Lizmhoughton
    Lizmhoughton Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    If my clothes are fitting more loose, then I don't usually give a crap what the scale says, unless it's backing up the way my clothes fit :)
  • luvgreen25
    luvgreen25 Posts: 202
    Options
    I love them both, but the NSV's seem to be more rewarding because the weight is coming off slowly - it takes a while to have the SV's.
  • jessradtke
    jessradtke Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    NSV's!!! SV's I'm like "meh", but NSV's can give me a buzz for day. They are what keep me going.
  • vpochman1
    vpochman1 Posts: 23
    Options
    I would have to say NSV... I was so flustered yesterday when I weighed myself as I had actually gained weight. Then I realized I havent done measurements in a while. Well, it turned out I had lost a total of 12 inches!! 4 from my chest and 6 alone from my waist. So, right now.. I am loving my NSV!
  • texakin20
    texakin20 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I might be the odd ball. SV! It has taking so long to lose the pounds.. so when I get to the next lower # on the scale.. yeah.. I am like TAKE THAT!!! FINALLY! I am kinda stuck at the weight again and need to rock n roll and make some changes again.

Hope your doing well on your end :)
  • weebowll
    weebowll Posts: 15
    Options
    SV all the way! NSV are nice and they usually give me a lil smile. But when I get on the scale and its a few pounds less than the last time... It puts me in a great mood for the whole day!