in need of motivation!!

Options
my fitness journey has not been going on very long (only six months) but in this time ive made a lot of progress; i've managed to lose (almost) three stone and i'm working on improving my fitness every day. BUT recently i've allowed my weight to plateau, i was still hoping to lose around another ten pounds but now i fear this goal may be impossible to reach so i've been feeling very unmotivated and mentally low and could do with some (long or short term encouragment) x <3

Replies

• cafisher0404
    cafisher0404 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Keep going! I did the same thing. I lost just over 40 pounds, have about 10 more to go, but took a few months as a break eating mostly at maintenance. I got motivated again when I thought about how bad I felt when I was really overweight and how satisfied I will be to see that final number I am aiming for. I also plan to treat myself with a tattoo when I get there! Maybe set aside some kind of "prize" you get when you hit goal as that last motivation?
  • debsdwyer
    debsdwyer Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Well done you !
    Your doing fab.... I've lost nearly 2 1/2 stone in the same amount of time .... it's hard to keep going but I look at myself everyday and still don't like what I see .. that keeps me going ... there's always ups & downs ... but at least if you keep on going you won't be back where you started !
  • ItsAllMental819
    ItsAllMental819 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Just keep going... The more weight lost the harder it gets but it's not impossible. Everyone goes through phases when your unmotivated! Nice weather is right around the corner & always makes me feel better :smiley: