Simply fit board

Options
https://www.simplyfitboard.com/

Has anyone seen these or have experience with them? Really just out of curiosity.
I walked into the office this morning and saw it on a desk thinking it was some sort of artsy serving tray until a coworker told me what it's used for.

Replies

• lisasmithashbrook
    Options
    I just got one this week. Can't wait to try it!
  • AnnyisOK
    AnnyisOK Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I just got one this week. Can't wait to try it!

Really? Definitely let me know if it does anything for you.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty wary of anything that has an infomercial and isn't found in gyms...
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    Options
    Although this is a commercial product, the concept is not new. "Wobble boards" or balance boards are really good for rehabbing some joint injuries and seem to help balance and core.
  • margaretholsinger
    Options
    I got one for Christmas and really like it so far. Does anyone know the best match in exercises to track in the app?
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    my mom got one for christmas, and I might ask to try it out every now and then.
  • Katniss326
    Katniss326 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I got one for Christmas and really like it so far. Does anyone know the best match in exercises to track in the app?

I just track mine as steps in the MapMyWalk app which then automatically syncs with MyFitnessPal.
  • sdeeb1950
    sdeeb1950 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I use a Garmin Vivosmart HR and it automatically tracks it as steps, if you kind of bounce as you are twisting, and it automatically syncs with MyFitnessPal. I've only had this for about two weeks, but really like it. I just did 25 minutes, burned 276 calories and wasn't using weights....be careful though, as your legs turn to rubber and walking is a bit challenging for a few minutes afterwards so go slowly. This is good for me as I just had meniscus tear surgery on my knee a couple months ago and it doesn't seem to bother my knees at all. I bought mine on QVC but have also seen them in WalMart for around $40. This one is worth the money.