Ladies (or gentlemen) about 5'5" or above that are aiming to lose 40+ lbs

Options
Hey everyone! :)
My name is Kat and I'm 21 yo, currently weighing 212lbs, with a goal weight of 165lbs. I'm working doing strength exercises 6x a week, even on those bad days! Aiming to start up more cardio 5x a week. Most of my close friends are very small naturally, so I lack friends and motivation to go to when my goals become a struggle.
I would love to meet some people with similar weight goals that could help one another get back up when we fall! This is a positive place and everyone loses weight in different ways so no judgement please! Absolutely feel free to message or add me, even if you just want to share tips or ideas. <3

Replies

• Kamife
    Kamife Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Also forgot to put it out there. The app FitStar by Fitbit is fantastic for workouts! Step by step instruction, as well as entering in how long you kept up or reps and how you felt after each exercise. It summarizes all you did at the end as well as calories burned! :D
  • bee2017x
    bee2017x Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey Kat, my name is Brenda I'm 22 yo and weighing 187.4lbs with a goal weight of 143.3lbs. My heighest weight was 242.5lbs!
    Good luck on your journey!! :D x