Advocare

Has anyone done the advocare 24 day challenge?

Replies

• twinsmom7602
    twinsmom7602 Posts: 55 Member
    I HAVE! It is a lot of work. A lot of supplements. You must eat clean and follow the guidelines.
    I lost 7 lbs, hubby lost 13. If you have issues with pills, it might sway you
  • jessica_la2012
    jessica_la2012 Posts: 4 Member
    I have before back in summer of summer of 2015, lost a total of 15-20 pounds. 10 in the first week because I stopped drinking Mt. Dew like it was a sight for sore eyes in the hot Sahara desert and it was an oasis of liquid. But I had to have surgery the fall/winter of 2015 so I gained it all back because I was bed ridden and limited to certain meals and certain exercises and such for three months. FINALLY, I am going to get back on it at the beginning of March because I'm tired of feeling like I do and having the doctor keep adding to my prescription list - I'm a 23 year old woman taking a medicine cabinet (yes literally!) of prescriptions because my body is rebelling against me. My 24th birthday is March 12th and I wanna start being 24 as a new person and finally living up to my age! As with any "diet" just talk to your doctor - I talked to mine and she gave me the go ahead!