Any tall women out there looking to lose weight? I'm 6'2" hoping to lose 100+!!

Options
Hey there!!! I'm a 34 year old stay at home Mom. I'm really trying to find some ladies that are tall like me that are this weight loss journey. It's pretty hard to find women that I can see eye to eye with.

Replies

• andreag89
    andreag89 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Please add me, too! I'm the shorter side of tall at 5'9" but have 60-70 lbs to lose. My goal is to lose 10 lbs in February!
  • littlewanderingone
    Options
    I'm also on the shorter side of tall, at 5'9". Looking to lose 30 lbs and gain muscle/fitness/endurance.

I'd love some friends to motivate & encourage each other! :)
  • fiona4227
    fiona4227 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Not sure how this works. but I'm 5.10 have lost 20 lbs since September and have at least another 30 to go... just lost my gym partner. Need any help I can get!
  • KatyBell164
    KatyBell164 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11 - lost my first 15 pounds and want to lose at least 30 more!
  • sarahjanekinney
    sarahjanekinney Posts: 20 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    5'10.5" here! Hooray for being tall! Starting weight was 298 and my current weight is 236.9. Got down to 198 last year... poop happens! Goal weight is 176-120. Nice to meet you!
  • dajoloehr
    dajoloehr Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Hey there :) I'm 6'1 and had 100+ lbs to lose, only 60 more to get to my first goal weight! Feel free to add me.
  • noregretexperiment
    Options
    Im 5 11.5 :) is that tall enough? Lol. I am in the middle of a 200 lbs weight loss journey. Lost 100 3 years ago and now trying to drop the next 100. Would love mfp accountibili-buddies!
  • amarneu
    amarneu Posts: 164 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    5'11 here and have a goal to get to 180 and then evaluate. Anyone is welcome to add me!
  • Steebs3
    Steebs3 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    6 ft here and want to lose 50 lbs. Any please add me! And tell me where you buy jeans, seriously. lol
  • kittens_info
    kittens_info Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am 5'10". And want to lose 50 pounds. People don't think we are overweight Cuz we are tall.
  • AmandaGutridge7
    AmandaGutridge7 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Steebs3 wrote: »
    6 ft here and want to lose 50 lbs. Any please add me! And tell me where you buy jeans, seriously. lol

Jeans are horrible to find but when I do it's like gold! I get lucky and find Avenue jeans and they are definitely long enough! Lane Bryant is pretty nice with the Longs but they never have them in stock at the store! And shoes...Don't even get me started on those! I usually end up with men's sneakers!
  • rachelr1116
    rachelr1116 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Steebs3 wrote: »

Old Navy. Although, since I've been losing weight I'm noticing I don't like the fit as much as I used to but they are definitely long enough!
  • cnmarshall1987
    cnmarshall1987 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    5'11 here looking to lose 20 lbs feel free to add
  • natyyl85510
    natyyl85510 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Im 6ft 2 and have 100lbs+ to lose have already lost 50lbs so half way there feel free to add me
  • lcsnow21
    lcsnow21 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 6 feet tall!! Wanting to lose 15 to 20. But also trying to get pregnant so not sure how that will go! Would love some support buddies.
  • laurastrait21
    laurastrait21 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Hi tall ladies!! 5'11 here looking to lose at least 10# more, and need to get back on track! SW was 230#, now at ~180-185#. Added you all!