Progress!

Options
I am new to this weight-loss journey. I started January 25th and I am currently down 10lbs! That is huge for me. I completely changed the way I eat and how much I eat, as well as work out 6 days a week! I feel great and can't wait (hahaha weight) to see some changes! ❤ Tell me something you're proud of this week!

Replies

• MissyK222
    MissyK222 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I've been REALLY good at staying away from sweets this week! and I've stayed under my cals all week as well. weigh-in is on Sunday and I can't wait to see if my weight has improved. I am seeing a suttle change in my body so I know there's progress there!

Congrats to you on your accomplishment thus far! :smiley:
  • Marandakane3358789
    Options
    MissyK222 wrote: »
    I've been REALLY good at staying away from sweets this week! and I've stayed under my cals all week as well. weigh-in is on Sunday and I can't wait to see if my weight has improved. I am seeing a suttle change in my body so I know there's progress there!

Congrats to you on your accomplishment thus far! :smiley:

That is amazing!!! Sweets are definitely my downfall but I've been doing really well! Can't wait to see your progress! ❤
  • eblyth00
    eblyth00 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I started my weight-loss journey this week. I have succeeded in the past but have always went back to my old ways not this time. I'm here to stay
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    I was making a ton of excuses because of the weather so I finally joined the gym and am working out regularly. NO MORE EXCUSES
  • shakenbake57
    shakenbake57 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I certainly don't want to jinx myself, yet I'm feeling really good about my progress. Losing weight and settling into a program I believe will be able to sustain for the journey. Letting myself eat whatever I want as long as fits in my CICO guides so I've not felt deprived. Had been hungry for icecream w/ chocolate syrup and spanish peanuts. (Hubby's favorite eve snack!) Ate lighter during day. No carbs outside of fruits/veg - that 88g sunday was wonderful and I truly felt it was "enough"! Loving MFP for tools and support! Finding over time where my macros need to be for optimal loss. Good luck everyone!
  • Marandakane3358789
    Options
    eblyth00 wrote: »
    I started my weight-loss journey this week. I have succeeded in the past but have always went back to my old ways not this time. I'm here to stay

It is extremely hard! Good for you for sticking to it! Feel free to add me if you need some motivation!

• Marandakane3358789
    Options
    Lizzy622 wrote: »
    I was making a ton of excuses because of the weather so I finally joined the gym and am working out regularly. NO MORE EXCUSES

That's amazing!! I need to join a gym. Right now I'm skyping my sister everyday and we workout for about 45 minutes and motivate each other!
  • Myki3012
    Myki3012 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Great work! Just the same as usual for me, nothing exceptionally special.
  • Marandakane3358789
    Options
    Myki3012 wrote: »
    Great work! Just the same as usual for me, nothing exceptionally special.

Maintaining is an amazing accomplishment! Should be proud! :)
  • briohne128
    briohne128 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    First of all, well done! :) Also I am proud this week at how I went off the rails, but in the last couple of days, managed to pick myself up and motivate myself to keep going!
  • Marandakane3358789
    Options
    briohne128 wrote: »
    First of all, well done! :) Also I am proud this week at how I went off the rails, but in the last couple of days, managed to pick myself up and motivate myself to keep going!

Thank you! And that's amazing that you were able to recover! That's definitely a lot of hard work! Good job!!