Pajama/Lingerie Party this Saturday - Have a ?

Options
My freinds and I are having the long awaited pajama/lingerie party here in Dallas this Saturday and I am coming in 2 lbs lighter than my goal for the party!!! I dont have a gut or anything but do any of the ladies in here have any secrets to ensure a nice flat stomach for the party lol??!!

Replies

• sandyfeet10
    sandyfeet10 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I have a feeling no one will be looking at your tummy if you're wearing sexy lingerie!!!! LOL!!! No advice except to have fun and if you believe you are hot and sexy, you will look hot and sexy!!! Work it girl!!!
  • pratkovic
    pratkovic Posts: 55
    Options
    LOL. Thanks
  • KBrenOH
    KBrenOH Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    I have a feeling no one will be looking at your tummy if you're wearing sexy lingerie!!!! LOL!!! No advice except to have fun and if you believe you are hot and sexy, you will look hot and sexy!!! Work it girl!!!

Couldn't have said it better myself.
  • Dtrmnd86
    Dtrmnd86 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Stay away from bloating foods, lol. Too much fiber or even sodium filled foods can make you feel bloated. Drink plenty of water and I've even found that if I get up and take a 5 minute walk after eating every meal, it helps get any air/gas out and I feel better. Good luck and have fun!!!!
  • Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    My freinds and I are having the long awaited pajama/lingerie party here in Dallas this Saturday and I am coming in 2 lbs lighter than my goal for the party!!! I dont have a gut or anything but do any of the ladies in here have any secrets to ensure a nice flat stomach for the party lol??!!
    Wow, I wanna have friends that do a lingerie party. Seriously awesome.
  • LoveleeB
    LoveleeB Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    corset!
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    So is this like a Rocky Horror Picture Show kinda thing, because I'm really confused?

Am I invited?
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    I'm confused, too. Dr. Frank N Furter? Is that you?
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    So is this like a Rocky Horror Picture Show kinda thing, because I'm really confused?

Am I invited?

Confused here too. :huh:
  • pratkovic
    Options
    LOL.....Pajamas=men.....Lingerie=Ladies

I am wearing boxers and flip flops
  • pratkovic
    Options

Am I invited?

if you wanna come to Dallas...sure
  • AshinAms
    AshinAms Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    They have something like that here in Amsterdam but they call it something else ;)
  • pratkovic
    Options
    They have something like that here in Amsterdam but they call it something else ;)

well?
  • LoveleeB
    LoveleeB Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Ok, all seriousness... Hugh Heffner Robe. lol
  • pratkovic
    Options
    Ok, all seriousness... Hugh Heffner Robe. lol

Like I said I have a flat stomach for the most part so not trying to hide anything I just want to do anythign I can to get it that much better...besides I am sure the Hugh Heffner robe is going to be well played out!!
  • meggers123
    meggers123 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I have a feeling no one will be looking at your tummy if you're wearing sexy lingerie!!!!

LMAO. Ok, If *you* wear lingerie, no one may be looking at your stomach, but you might get some interesting looks.

Sit ups before the party to beef the muscles. Lots of fluids the day/2 days before and then cardio to flush out water weight. sounds weird drinking water to get rid of water... but there's water in your muscles (good) and on top of (not so good), and it's the second kind you want to flush out.
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    Are you going to wear lingerie or pajamas? I guess that makes a difference. But if your going with lingerie, you could always wear something with a corset, that always adds a nice flat but curvy tummy.

10pcs-New-sexy-Lingerie-Corset-Bustier-G-String_1295756_0.jpg
  • meggers123
    meggers123 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Are you going to wear lingerie or pajamas? I guess that makes a difference. But if your going with lingerie, you could always wear something with a corset, that always adds a nice flat but curvy tummy.

10pcs-New-sexy-Lingerie-Corset-Bustier-G-String_1295756_0.jpg

please, please wear that ^^^^^^^ instead of boxers. ROFL....

You guys do realize that a dude asked this question, right?
  • sandyfeet10
    sandyfeet10 Posts: 280 Member
    Options

AHAHAHA-I guess I should have seen you were male!!!! Hot and sexy theory still applies!!!!! Just ignore the work it girl!!!! AhAHAHAH!!! Oops!!!!!:blushing:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!