Accountability buddies

Options
2»

Replies

• MrsMBS2017
    MrsMBS2017 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me i fell off the wagon for the last days and i could really use the fiends that will remind me of healthy eating
  • ValleyHooper
    ValleyHooper Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    Hello. I just started using this app and would love to make some friends as well. I'm 36, 5'11" and actually underweight for my height. At one time I was close to 180lbs (about 10 years ago). Currently, I weight 127. I am not worried about my weight though. I am going to start going by tape measurements. I am what you would call skinny fat. I need to tone everything up and gain muscle, which in turn will make my weight go up. I sort of let myself go for awhile and my body is paying the price. I need to get back in it!

I want to wish everyone good luck and much success on their fitness journeys. You've got this!!! :wink: dg91w67l36q1.jpg
    fit.jpg 33.5K
  • jleighf73
    jleighf73 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am the same. The number on the scale isn't everything. I feel better. My clothes fit better. Sometimes those things are my gague. Feel free to add me. I am trying to reach some goals as well!
  • risberg96
    risberg96 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Meeeee too!! Add me!!
  • korahjanejude
    korahjanejude Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me.. i am 150 looking to loose 10 pounds.. and its taking FOREVER to go
  • yogiswimmer
    yogiswimmer Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Add me as well! I have about 15 lbs to go.This journey is better with friends who will cheer you on!
  • kekmfp
    kekmfp Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am 5'6 and 183 pounds. I want to lose 50 pounds too @laceyyyo . Everyone, add me! I have an open diary that I need accountability buddies for (I haven't tracked in a week!) and I like to do spin and run (jog). I just started an Instagram k.runs.miles if anyone wants to add me there too!
  • cheezewheel
    cheezewheel Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 35 y.o. 6 foot tall and 198 lbs, I was 173 lbs last year, had a troubling year but I'm back on the health journey, I have open dairy, anyone is welcome to add me.
  • Kamife
    Kamife Posts: 6 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    I sent you a request. I'm 21yo started at 217 lbs, with a goal weight of 165 lbs rougly depending on how I feel once I get there!. It's always great to have people willing to push you, feel free to add me anyone. :)
  • filmgal30
    filmgal30 Posts: 3,993 Member
    Options
    I'm 47 lost almost 50lb using MFP for a year then I plateaued for about a year and since then have gained back about 15 lbs. I'd love to have more friends on here to share struggles and triumphs with. Feel free to friend me and we can try to cheer each other on!
  • ICOnderland6
    ICOnderland6 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi All. Looking for some positive support. Feel free to add me as a friend. I have given myself a 30 day challenge to lose 10 pounds starting today. Would love all of the motivation that I can get and I promise I will be that same positive support for you.
  • brittaf
    brittaf Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    hi. A little late to the party here. Feel free to add me. I am taking my weight loss and fitness journey seriously and could use friends to motivate me. :smiley: