I'm a newbie..

Options
Hi everyone I'm a newbie to this. I've always been slim up until I had major surgery in 2015. Since then I've gained almost 30lbs. I'm ready and determined to get rid of the extra pounds. If you would like I could use all the support and information. TIA

Replies

• JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    You've got the first requisite for a username. Log your food accurately and completely. Be honest with yourself and you'll lose those unwelcome excess triglycerides this year.
  • got2loveme863
    got2loveme863 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You've got the first requisite for a username. Log your food accurately and completely. Be honest with yourself and you'll lose those unwelcome excess triglycerides this year.

Thanks..
  • yogiswimmer
    yogiswimmer Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    If you're looking for another friend to support you, send a request my way! Best wishes to you!
  • AverageJoeFit
    AverageJoeFit Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Good luck and remember this isn't a race. Slow and steady wins this race and be steadfast :smiley:
  • AllyS7
    AllyS7 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    You can do this! Set small, scaling goals. If/when you have a bad day, acknowledge it and keep moving towards your goals.
  • got2loveme863
    got2loveme863 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    AllyS7 wrote: »
    You can do this! Set small, scaling goals. If/when you have a bad day, acknowledge it and keep moving towards your goals.

Thanks.. I'm giving it my all.