My scale wont budge!!

Options
Hi there! Ive been tracking my food on here and exercising at least 5 days a week for a min of 45 minutes but ive been stuck in the 150lbs area for so long and nothing i do gets me under 150lbs. Im getting so frustrated! If anyone knows tips to help me get out of my rut im apparently in lol please help!

Replies

• nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    How many calories are you eating each day? Are you eating back exercise calories? Is the exercise routine new for you?
  • cmtigger
    cmtigger Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    And since this needs to come up- are you using a scale and picking accurate food choices, like avocado by weight, not size.

And it took over two weeks before I saw any change when I started trying to loose again in January.
  • AverageJoeFit
    AverageJoeFit Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Then there is the question of if the scale isn't moving, but how do your clothes fit? Are they feeling bigger? Have you moved your belt down a hole? Have you been measuring and has that changed?

Be steadfast. The scale is just a number and that number some times doesn't move, but your fat does :smiley:
  • justinemay40
    justinemay40 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have been tracking since my daughter was born. So about a year ago. My starting weight was 190lbs. I eat as healthy as i can and try to stick to a 1200 calorie a day diet. And yes i do use a scale to measure out my food.
  • eIIekay
    eIIekay Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    congratulations on losing 40 lbs!
  • CafeRacer808
    CafeRacer808 Posts: 2,396 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Losing 40 lbs is a big accomplishment, so congrats!

How long have you been stuck at 150 and what's your goal weight?