Hey Groups 1,4,5,6 of FUTURE HOT MOMS, ehere is the thread??

Options
bg5Q7.jpg

TO THE TEAMS
============
GROUP 1
GROUP 4
GROUP 5
GROUP 6

WHERE IS YOUR TEAM THREAD???

Please Moms, I need to see the thread for your groups of Hot Moms. The persons highlighted are the ones that volunteer to be captains, please Moms, do your job now, is just a starting thread and everyone else that belongs to the list will follow the posts. Of course your Teams are closed.

77gwG.png
Captain Kit
+++++++++
Yes if your name is highlighted you are a captain. Please recruit your Moms and start your thread I will send you the Template Files so it can be easier for you to put it together and add new numbers like IG and FG. If there is more than one name highlighted, great! you got more help ;) one can do the tables and the other can upload motivational pictures for the group. Emoticons are nice too ;)

I will give you the Word documents and links so you can do it ok? I hope is fine.

Sample of one group List : You can make your own list based on this template
http://www.sendspace.com/file/x4h1a1

The Whole Team, arranged by similar weight per group.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/m447fz

Both word document

And the images, site to store your images and get the codes:
1st, make your account at
http://imgur.com//
and start uploading your favorites and most motivational images to paste in your posts.

Upload motivational pictures so you can support your team and please teach them all how to do it.
Just copy the IMG code for forums and replace the IMG capitals by img lower case , and paste it in your posts.

For the personalized Tables of the group I just use Paint (basic program in windows) just copy from word
with CTRL + Print and paste it to Paint
Then crop it and make it so it can fit in your thread.
Last, upload it to imgur website and get your code. it's easy. don't forget to change the IMG for img.

I also use Photoshop for personalized figures like the Logo of Hot Moms with the 2 kids.
In the next 9 weeks I will be very busy studying for an important exam, so I wont have time to spare. Now I am in group 7 and plan to stick to my group. Please Captains, help your Moms with any guidance they might need.

Thank you!

Chari.

Please do your thread and put the list of hot moms of your group, we are here to help each other.

Replies

• keishamarie4
    Options
    I would like join! How do I?
  • kimberly702
    kimberly702 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Hey Chari! I guess I'll start the thread for group 1... was hoping someone else would because I am so UN computer savvy! lol so where do I put this "thread" (I'm still not even sure what a thread is?)
  • chari2011
    chari2011 Posts: 108
    Options
    Sorry but the groups are filled for now.

THE GROUPS
    still don't have a thread. If the captains or anybody from the group does not manifest anything. I will have to start the thread for those groups and pick a captain. Please help me, is your team :(
  • chari2011
    chari2011 Posts: 108
    Options
    Hey Chari! I guess I'll start the thread for group 1... was hoping someone else would because I am so UN computer savvy! lol so where do I put this "thread" (I'm still not even sure what a thread is?)

Kimberly, there is another mom, med79 who already offer to start the thread. Please contact her and see who can post it. All threads should be out today. Please help! Until that I can't say my work is done :(