LADIES.... I need your opinion please:

Options
ok , so yesterday... i was at a mall and i overheard some younger women behind me calling me a "Dilf"! do you think this is a compliment or a put down?! I mean i thought it was great at the time, but i guess i still see myself as a younger person and don't really want to be seen as an older dude! what do you think if sometime sees you as a 'milf'?

Replies

• ywolfie
    ywolfie Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    That's totally a compliment!! Rock on!
  • amcgowan10
    amcgowan10 Posts: 17
    Options
    It's one of my goals in life actually!
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom . . . I love being a milf . . . (I've started seeing myself this way, since my hubs totally thinks of me this way. Especially over the last 5 pounds I have to hide from him . . . it's awesome)
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    Be proud; that's awesome!
  • Bridge_CG
    Bridge_CG Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    I'd take it as a complement. Unless you're not a dad. You could be a dude. Or a dolphin. Hopefully not a dog. :)
  • emmaNEEDSskinny
    Options
    lmao! compliment by all mean
    but chavvy stupid word
  • emmaNEEDSskinny
    Options
    I'd take it as a complement. Unless you're not a dad. You could be a dude. Or a dolphin. Hopefully not a dog. :)

LMFAO!
  • kikislove2
    kikislove2 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    i would pay less attention to the "D", and more attention to the "ILF". Lol. You may be young, but if you have children, then the "D" is correct. You could be 25yrs old and still be a dad. So it's a compliment.
  • skibrina
    skibrina Posts: 36
    Options
    i would take it as a compliment. don't have to respond to them. but just deep down inside you know she thought you are hot. i believe those compliments boost the egos. sometimes we need that as we get older. that is just me personally.
  • 1petewest
    1petewest Posts: 281
    Options
    thanks for the input! i wasn't sure how to take it...

should i put it as one of my inspirations?! :))
  • Stephen1964
    Options
    Dude. Seriously?
  • SarahofTwins
    SarahofTwins Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Be proud; that's awesome!

Agreed! Its definitely a compliment :bigsmile:
  • MrsRadder
    MrsRadder Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I have been called a MILF a few times and I LOVE IT... I pretend I don't hear it but I smile about it after :) Be proud! You worked hard to look the way you do!
  • Michi63
    Michi63 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    It all depends on how old the woment behind you were. If there were in their late teens and early twenties, well that is a compliment. If they were in thier late twenties to thirties, AH OH!:flowerforyou:
  • lil_pulp
    lil_pulp Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Just pretend the D is for "dude"....
  • fab50G
    fab50G Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    It's totally a compliment! I'm actually a GILF (grandmother)! LOL
  • rynstn
    rynstn Posts: 9
    Options
    So, I asked my boys (they are 13 & 14) what that meant (I'm not hip, lol) and I freaked at their answer! Is there a "kinder" explanation for those letters?

PS Theirs was "man I'd like to f***! EEEEKKKK!!!!
  • springtrio
    springtrio Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    I'm a prude. I'd be pissed. My husband told me no matter how conservatively dressed (because I always say I'll dress like a granny) I'll be men will still think about me with my clothes off. lol
  • 1petewest
    Options
    Dude. Seriously?

keep in mind, i don't call anyone that. and i agree it is a rude term, but i guess it is a compliment. i guess i just don't feel 40 and it seems weird...

oh well... i guess i just have to accept that i'm not one of the younger generation! but dangit... i won't be old!
  • 1petewest
    Options
    It's totally a compliment! I'm actually a GILF (grandmother)! LOL

rock on hottie! :)