Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Motivational friends

Hey I'm kind of new to this app,but I'm looking for people who can motivate my fitness journey

Replies

• SandraYossa
    SandraYossa Posts: 3 Member
    Same here
  • Deatsy
    Deatsy Posts: 133 Member
    My kinda peeps
  • CalorieArson
    CalorieArson Posts: 32 Member
    Be glad to help any way I can!
  • domlprice
    domlprice Posts: 4 Member
    Me too
  • JPC_FITNESS
    JPC_FITNESS Posts: 19 Member
    Im new also just started using the app yesterday
  • umer_hanif04
    umer_hanif04 Posts: 2 Member
    I started using this app today.....so you can add me up.if u want to.
  • Missionmom17
    Missionmom17 Posts: 35 Member
    anyone can add me as I'm always looking for new friends that need help to stay on track and etc. Please feel free to send me a friend request
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Anyone is more than welcome to add me ....Wishing you all the best :)
  • Warrenx426
    Warrenx426 Posts: 5 Member
    I've had the app for years but I have never used it correctly. Trying to learn and make changes for a happier, healthier life. Let's do it together!
  • Drea0405
    Drea0405 Posts: 24 Member
    I have used the app off and on now for a couple years, but I got more strict with myself after the 1st of the year. I am 12 pounds down so far and still working at it. Please feel free to add me! I know that the more support everyone has, the better off they are. Good luck to you all!!
  • ronyz88
    ronyz88 Posts: 4 Member
    Hello I'm new here do you want to add me?
  • fauziyasamir
    fauziyasamir Posts: 3 Member
    Hi am new too... and i really need ur help to lose weight please... i don't even know to add or anything can u help me please