Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Open Diaries

Looking for some accountability buddies with open food journals to be my friend because I am nosey and I like to see what people eat to lose weight. Most of my friends are losing weight but have locked food journals

Replies

• bionicbunnie
    bionicbunnie Posts: 14 Member
    edited February 2017
    Also went through my current friends and most haven't been active for months :'(
  • estherdragonbat
    estherdragonbat Posts: 5,283 Member
    I'm active! (Well, active logger anyway. Activity-wise, it's another story, though I'm better than I used to be.) Add me if you like.
  • 1princesswarrior
    1princesswarrior Posts: 1,242 Member
    I'm active and you can always spy my diary. It's nothing special really though. I used my TDEE so I don't log exercise
  • sarraheclark
    sarraheclark Posts: 125 Member
    feel free to add me
  • BlackRangerX
    BlackRangerX Posts: 133 Member
    At the moment, my diary is crazy because I'm still trying to figure it out. I had this s&8t down to a tee during my bodybuilding years. But I've been struggling the past two years..
    Some days I eat great other days I eat one big meal (intermit fasting). Just don't judge me.
  • JPC_FITNESS
    JPC_FITNESS Posts: 19 Member
    Feel free to add me my Diary is only open to friends
  • kal900
    kal900 Posts: 69 Member
    my diaries always open if you wanna peek there too ;)
  • tigz4
    tigz4 Posts: 21 Member
    I have a open diary