Looking for jawbone Up friends

Options
Just got the jawbone up and really need done friends please feel free to look me up by Lisa Castillo and add me

Replies

• pinkxpanda
    pinkxpanda Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I think I've just added you Lisa :)
  • Missionmom17
    Missionmom17 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Yes I believe you did thank you
  • petete101
    petete101 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I just added you I think, there was a few Lisa's but only one that joined in 2017.
  • WandaVaughn
    WandaVaughn Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    I just added you. And y'all can add me, too, if you want to.
  • Shelli_78
    Shelli_78 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new to the Jawbone trackers and need some friends. I have an Up2. I've been a previous fitbit user. I don't know what info you need but my name is Shelli Hayden and my email is michellenabors@gmail.com. Thanks so much! :)
  • WandaVaughn
    WandaVaughn Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friend request. :)
  • sarahbelle5150
    sarahbelle5150 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I've had the UP24, UP2 & UP3 wristbands. I found them to be very motivating at first and then it lost it's luster. I'm thinking about wearing it again. Maybe it would be quite useful if I had buddies to encourage and compete with.
  • sofiamagko
    sofiamagko Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi I will send you a friend request
  • sofiamagko
    Options
    Just got the jawbone up and really need done friends please feel free to look me up by Lisa Castillo and add me

I think I add you
  • sofiamagko
    Options
    Shelli_78 wrote: »
    Hi! I'm new to the Jawbone trackers and need some friends. I have an Up2. I've been a previous fitbit user. I don't know what info you need but my name is Shelli Hayden and my email is michellenabors@gmail.com. Thanks so much! :)

I think I added you too
  • StephenBug00
    StephenBug00 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'd like to add everyone, too. :D I'm quite lonely on the Jawbone app. Haha. My name is Timmy Bug on there.