Hello!

Options
I am gingergirl (Kim) I am new to the workout weightloss world. For the first time I am not looking for a lose weight quick scheme. I am looking for a total transformation of my life. I recently (6 months) quit smoking, and now I'm tackling the fat beast... I'm down about 14 pounds so far now I'm looking to find appropriate weight loss meals for me. Not sure what to eat and not to eat. What do I stay away from? What's more important? Vitamin A or C? Cholesterol intake or fat intake (insert scream here)

Replies

• Hello_its_Dan
    Hello_its_Dan Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Easy what you usually eat and over time, slowly replace processed foods with whole unprocessed versions.
  • Leverfam
    Leverfam Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi Kim -
    I understand the frustration ... I was reading everything I could get my hands on and getting more frustrated by the minute since they seemed to contradict each other!!!
    The one thing I did, after trying all crazy diets, was to make an appointment with a Registered Dietitian and I finally feel like I am on target and can accomplish my goals. If you can find one in your area, they will talk with you, ask about health requirements, and customize a plan for you with food choice options. I am a vegetarian and she was able to design a healthy eating plan with my desired food choices. And most importantly can answer all the questions you posed above.

Good luck!
  • ronyz88
    ronyz88 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello somebody here?