Who's in VA?

Options
New to the area...Hubby and I wanted to start or join a work out crew for the Hampton Roads area. We enjoy out door things like tennis/racquet ball, cycling, basketball, softball and walking as well as working out at the gym. Let me know if you are down to exercise and we could meet up at a neutral spot and lose some pounds!

Replies

• songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    I'm in Va, but farrrrrr from you! I'm over in the Blacksburg/Christiansburg area, right next door to Virginia Tech.
  • patriot201
    patriot201 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I'm also in Virginia, but I am about four or five hours away from you.
  • Allaboutmo
    Options
    Thanks so much for responding... We can still support each others work out efforts!
  • radgurl08
    radgurl08 Posts: 14
    Options
    Radford, VA!!!
  • songbyrdsweet
    Options
    Radford, VA!!!

Whaaaat! I went to Radford for undergrad, graduated from the ESHE dept in 2009.
  • MedievalFreak
    Options
    Im in Hampton :)
  • radgurl08
    Options
    :smile:
  • radgurl08
    Options
    Radford, VA!!!

I started 2009 lol
  • songbyrdsweet
    Options
    Radford, VA!!!

I started 2009 lol

Oh man! I see you're doing Bio. Have you met Mark Cline yet? What a dreamboat. Haha I wanted on him when I was in undergrad! :laugh:
  • radgurl08
    Options
    Radford, VA!!!

I started 2009 lol

Oh man! I see you're doing Bio. Have you met Mark Cline yet? What a dreamboat. Haha I wanted on him when I was in undergrad! :laugh:

Yeah I've met him but Dr. Davis is dreamy to me... Yeah Bio and Psych... Busy busy busy!
  • songbyrdsweet
    Options
    Radford, VA!!!

I started 2009 lol

Yeah I've met him but Dr. Davis is dreamy to me... Yeah Bio and Psych... Busy busy busy!

Awesome! I'm going to Tech now, getting my PhD in Skeletal Muscle Physiology & Biochemistry. I want to be a professor...halfway through my PhD now! :) How do you like RU? I miss it soooo much.
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,411 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Im in northern VA.
  • radgurl08
    Options
    Radford, VA!!!

I started 2009 lol

Awesome! I'm going to Tech now, getting my PhD in Skeletal Muscle Physiology & Biochemistry. I want to be a professor...halfway through my PhD now! :) How do you like RU? I miss it soooo much.

I love it. I'm from giles county so it is nice to stay in a small town and and decently sized campus...