My Journey in Pictures

Options
Good Morning MFP!

I put together a photo timeline of my body since I started MFP almost a year ago. I lost about 15lbs and stalled before starting MFP and I've lost almost 30 more since :-)

PROGRESS.jpg

I love the way I look now but I've gained SO much more. Eat less..move more..so simple..but it took me FOREVER to get it. I started out super slow..but now I enjoy eating healthy foods and I enjoy challenging myself with my 5-6x per week workouts. I could not have done things like finish a 10k or trail run a year ago..and I can now.

BolderBoulder.jpg

The strides I've made with my physical heath feel amazing. I want to thank my MFPeeps for their love and support through my journey. It made all the difference in the world. I'm getting married in a year and I'm confident that this LIFESTYLE CHANGE will remain permanent and I'll feel comfortable in my skin (and look amazing) on my wedding day. Sure..there will be slips..but I know I don't want to go back to where I was and that I love who I am now. Thanks MFP :-)

Replies

• MissyFit08
    MissyFit08 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    wow! You look FANTABULOUS!!!
  • xjlishey1
    xjlishey1 Posts: 286
    Options
    wtg!
  • thunt1990
    thunt1990 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job!!
  • fitmomma23
    fitmomma23 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Wow you look so awesome! Good luck on the wedding you will look fabulous!
  • diet45
    diet45 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    So glad I found you as a friend. Love your pictures, attitude, and lifestyle change you have made!!! You definitely inspire me to keep moving, keep eating less, and stay positive!!! You will be so beautiful on your wedding day. You will be glowing from the inside out!!!
  • diet45
    diet45 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    So glad I found you as a friend. Love your pictures, attitude, and lifestyle change you have made!!! You definitely inspire me to keep moving, keep eating less, and stay positive!!! You will be so beautiful on your wedding day. You will be glowing from the inside out!!!
  • jeyer79
    jeyer79 Posts: 18
    Options
    great job, you look fabulous :)
  • PamelaRose88
    Options
    Wow! Thats fantastic! great job! and congrats!
  • shellgoff
    shellgoff Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!!! Great jop!
  • rubyrenga
    rubyrenga Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Congrats on your accomplishment!
  • KBomar2
    KBomar2 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!
  • SunSand76
    SunSand76 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Utterly fabulous!!! Congrats :)
  • baschmidt2
    baschmidt2 Posts: 46
    Options
    I'm just curious. You look great btw but how tall are you?? My goal is around 140 and I am 5'4 and I have a little under 30 to go.
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    beautiful ! :flowerforyou:
  • vdavis_89
    vdavis_89 Posts: 334
    Options
    Hottie! You look great!! You are rockin that dress!!
  • goodbyeexcess
    Options
    you look GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! be so proud of yourself!!!!!!!!!!!! very motivating. xxxxxx
  • kwinty37
    kwinty37 Posts: 66
    Options
    you look great!!!!!!!!
  • jeffsgal105
    jeffsgal105 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I'm just curious. You look great btw but how tall are you?? My goal is around 140 and I am 5'4 and I have a little under 30 to go.

I was wondering how tall she is too. I'd guess she's tall as she looked great even at a heavier weight.

Congratulations on your weight loss!! You look AMAZING!!
  • Akinkopf
    Akinkopf Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Great job
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!