Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Looking for jawbone Up friends

Just got the jawbone up and really need done friends please feel free to look me up by Lisa Castillo and add me

Replies

• pinkxpanda
    pinkxpanda Posts: 18 Member
    I think I've just added you Lisa :)
  • Missionmom17
    Missionmom17 Posts: 35 Member
    Yes I believe you did thank you
  • petete101
    petete101 Posts: 29 Member
    I just added you I think, there was a few Lisa's but only one that joined in 2017.
  • WandaVaughn
    WandaVaughn Posts: 420 Member
    I just added you. And y'all can add me, too, if you want to.
  • Shelli_78
    Shelli_78 Posts: 17 Member
    Hi! I'm new to the Jawbone trackers and need some friends. I have an Up2. I've been a previous fitbit user. I don't know what info you need but my name is Shelli Hayden and my email is michellenabors@gmail.com. Thanks so much! :)
  • WandaVaughn
    WandaVaughn Posts: 420 Member
    I sent you a friend request. :)
  • sarahbelle5150
    sarahbelle5150 Posts: 31 Member
    I've had the UP24, UP2 & UP3 wristbands. I found them to be very motivating at first and then it lost it's luster. I'm thinking about wearing it again. Maybe it would be quite useful if I had buddies to encourage and compete with.
  • sofiamagko
    sofiamagko Posts: 7 Member
    Hi I will send you a friend request
  • sofiamagko
    Just got the jawbone up and really need done friends please feel free to look me up by Lisa Castillo and add me

I think I add you
  • sofiamagko
    Shelli_78 wrote: »
    Hi! I'm new to the Jawbone trackers and need some friends. I have an Up2. I've been a previous fitbit user. I don't know what info you need but my name is Shelli Hayden and my email is michellenabors@gmail.com. Thanks so much! :)

I think I added you too
  • StephenBug00
    StephenBug00 Posts: 7 Member
    I'd like to add everyone, too. :D I'm quite lonely on the Jawbone app. Haha. My name is Timmy Bug on there.