When You Post Pictures On The Forum

Scorpiomom222
Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
edited September 23 in Introduce Yourself
For those of you who don't know how to post pictures and would like to know for future reference when you post success stories:
Hosting the pictures
1) Go to an image-hosting site (for example, photobucket or tinypic- photobucket requires making an account). Upload your picture. To do this, click the button that says "Browse" and choose your photo from there. When you have selected your photo and clicked "OK", click the UPLOAD button.
2) Wait until it is completely loaded and shows you a bunch of different codes. We're going to use the URL that's called IMG (or Image) code. Highlight the entire code, right click, and click "copy".

Placing the Picture on MFP
1) Get onto your favorite board or wherever you would like to post the picture, and start your message. Now, right click inside this typing/text box, and click "Paste", The code that you coped earlier should show up. You may notice that the code looks something like this: (without the spaces)

[ IMG ] http://i48.tinypic.com/qqebzq.jpg [ /IMG ]

Well, that's all fine and dandy, except that we can't have those capital letters in there.

2) Take the code that you have down, and change the capital IMG to lowercase img (on both ends of the code), so that it looks something like this: (without the spaces)

[ img ] http://i48.tinypic.com/qqebzq.jpg [ /img ]

3) Write whatever else you feel like writing in the space, then click the Post button, and you're done!!

Not too hard, right?

For those of you that are visual people, here's a picture. To view the code, click "Quote" on my post, and you will see the code here at the bottom:

Replies

• bump.... thanks
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    bump
  • Dencrossgirl
    Dencrossgirl Posts: 501 Member
    Bump
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    bumpity bump bump bump!

Thanks girl!! One of these days I'm going to be able to post before and afters !!
  • ymamyma
    ymamyma Posts: 227
    bump
  • :drinker: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • Scorpiomom222
    :drinker: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Wow, Charilie! hahaha
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,546 Member
    bump. Thanks, I've been meaning to do that but have so many online photo places, I didn't want to add anymore! Can you use gmail?
  • Scorpiomom222
    bump
  • Scorpiomom222
    Bump
  • Scorpiomom222
    Bump
  • sgoldman328
    sgoldman328 Posts: 379 Member
    good to know, thanks
  • ajcompto
    ajcompto Posts: 6
    thanks. bump
  • kaitlynnesmommy
    kaitlynnesmommy Posts: 166 Member
    Bump
  • tam120
    tam120 Posts: 444 Member
    bump
  • maryd523
    maryd523 Posts: 661 Member
    Thanks!
  • bump
  • blynnblair
    blynnblair Posts: 274 Member
    Thanks so much for posting this! Love your baby belly :)
  • babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    bump!
    For those of you who don't know how to post pictures and would like to know for future reference when you post success stories:
    Hosting the pictures
    1) Go to an image-hosting site (for example, photobucket or tinypic- photobucket requires making an account). Upload your picture. To do this, click the button that says "Browse" and choose your photo from there. When you have selected your photo and clicked "OK", click the UPLOAD button.
    2) Wait until it is completely loaded and shows you a bunch of different codes. We're going to use the URL that's called IMG (or Image) code. Highlight the entire code, right click, and click "copy".

Placing the Picture on MFP
    1) Get onto your favorite board or wherever you would like to post the picture, and start your message. Now, right click inside this typing/text box, and click "Paste", The code that you coped earlier should show up. You may notice that the code looks something like this: (without the spaces)

[ IMG ] http://i48.tinypic.com/qqebzq.jpg [ /IMG ]

Well, that's all fine and dandy, except that we can't have those capital letters in there.

2) Take the code that you have down, and change the capital IMG to lowercase img (on both ends of the code), so that it looks something like this: (without the spaces)

[ img ] http://i48.tinypic.com/qqebzq.jpg [ /img ]

3) Write whatever else you feel like writing in the space, then click the Post button, and you're done!!

Not too hard, right?

For those of you that are visual people, here's a picture. To view the code, click "Quote" on my post, and you will see the code here at the bottom:
  • iamahealthychick
    iamahealthychick Posts: 207 Member
    Bump
This discussion has been closed.