Lossing weight 2017

Options
13»

Replies

• MichelleBBeaver
    MichelleBBeaver Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Ate a few snacks that torpedoed my day last night BUT I know I ate less by logging. Today is a new day! I hope I can keep my focus. Happy Valentine's Day!
  • jennyp
    jennyp Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am in. Is it to late to join?
  • sweetpie704
    sweetpie704 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    jennyp wrote: »
    I am in. Is it to late to join?

No its not to late
  • sweetpie704
    Options
    How is everyone doing? Well i made a goal for myself to loose 30 pounds and then another until the December the 31.
  • suzyakapink
    suzyakapink Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Im in too as my goal 20lbs by end May my birthday. Looking forward to be able wear the many clothes that are too tight and or bit too small and also feel so much better and healthier are all my motivation. Feel free to add me as friend.
  • izzybelle2013
    izzybelle2013 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I am not doing well at all! All I can figure out is that I am not keeping up with my calories as well as I think I am. Also, I believe I am drinking too many of my calories. I am going back to the strict paleo that helped me get off the 48 lbs. Next week, I should have a better report! Everyone else who is doing so well - keep it up.
  • sweetpie704
    Options
    I've been doing really good this month. I've lost 8 pounds. I've been walking 30 minutes a day and doing exercise videos. So far in all I lost 23.4 pounds. My clothes are getting bigger and I'm feeling great.