What's the most weight you've gained during a "backslide",binge, fail week,etc.??

Options
Beploveshomer
Beploveshomer Posts: 284 Member
I don't mean someone trying to gain, I mean from going totally off your plan and just eating whatever you want and not caring for a while. In 2 weeks of going off my plan I have gained 8.2 pounds. Now that I've "woke up" I am so guilty and sick of myself. I hope it doesn't take 2 weeks to lose these 8 pounds. :(

Replies

• MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    98lbs

í tried to lose her but the wife just keeps coming back.
  • Beploveshomer
    Options
    MrStabbems wrote: »
    98lbs

That's a tiny wife
  • mikepicher
    mikepicher Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    For me it's just a day or two (weekends are the worst culprit) here and there and usually just 3 or 4 pounds. I don't worry about it that much because I know now exactly how to take it right back off! Sounds like you do too :-)
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    MrStabbems wrote: »
    98lbs

That's a tiny wife

She is tiny, has tiny ego friendly hands too.

to answer your question seriously (because I feel something close to slightly guilty now), a slip up is a slip up, u realised u went off plan so get back on it. Most for me has been 5ish I think? but tbh I wouldn't worry about anything less than 15.
  • formidable_charlotte
    Options
    Just about the same - I gained 7 pounds in 2 weeks. I think there was a lot of salt in the foods I fell off the wagon on. I decided to get a few other cravings taken care of then recommit. Better than beating myself up. You've got this!
  • JackKopCh
    JackKopCh Posts: 8,044 Member
    Options
    I gained 7 pounds in 14 hours last Saturday, weighed myself in the morning, and at night, same scales in the same exact position and they are always accurate if i weigh myself a few times to make sure.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    I gain 10 Lbs pretty much every winter from about October through December...it's largely due to the fact that with shorter days and cold, my exercise dips and so does my general activity. The weather here starts turning towards Spring in February and I start getting out on my bike more...it all falls off by April/early May.
  • Beploveshomer
    Options
    Just about the same - I gained 7 pounds in 2 weeks. I think there was a lot of salt in the foods I fell off the wagon on. I decided to get a few other cravings taken care of then recommit. Better than beating myself up. You've got this!

Ha! That's what I did yesterday, knowing I would recommit today...donut, burger, pizza, cheese dip. UGH. Got the craving out though!
  • Grammytryingtogetfit
    Options
    I gained over 6 pounds in one week while I was vacationing in Jamaica, who wouldn't when it's an all inclusive resort? I did not log anything, and did not even feel guilty once back home and saw the weight gain. I turned right around and lost it within two weeks, pretty sure most of it was "pina colada" weight.....lol
  • breannemarie1993
    breannemarie1993 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Gained a solid 20 pounds from 2014-2016, that new relationship weight. Yuck!!