Ladies group ages: 25-35

Replies

• MariannePhoto
    MariannePhoto Posts: 75 Member
    Would love to join! Requested!
  • abens123
    abens123 Posts: 94 Member
    I would like to join too! I turn 30 in 5 months and want to lose close to 35 lbs before then! Needing all the support and motivation I can get!
  • BalloonRo
    BalloonRo Posts: 24 Member
    Hello guys
    I am also interested to be with you
    Am 25 and i need to lose 70 pounds to be in perfect shape! I am working on a 6 months plan and i would really need some support and motivation
  • healthisking
    healthisking Posts: 36 Member
    Hello all!
    I would love to join this group:) I am 25, 5'5" and weigh 165 and would love to take off another 15 pounds.
    I would love to add friends who have the same height and similar weight loss goals for motivation!
  • poborox
    poborox Posts: 595 Member
    Always welcome to new members, here's the link! Ladies 25-35ish looking to lose weight and be fabulously healthy!
  • Jakiracki
    Jakiracki Posts: 62 Member
    I just turned 30 a few weeks ago! Anyone can add me also
  • cfritchley26
    cfritchley26 Posts: 47 Member
    Hey ladies! I am a few months shy of 25, but hopefully you won't hold that against me! I am a little more than a month in - only 6 lbs down. I am looking to lose 80-90 lbs...short term goal of 30 by June/July for a family vacation and a friend's wedding!
  • mduttlinger
    mduttlinger Posts: 7 Member
    I'd like to know what sort of plan everyone is following, that way we can add and follow folks doing something similar. I am trying to be ketogenic, or high fat, moderate protein and low carb. Sometimes I need ideas in meal planning. Scrambled eggs are my go to, but that gets boring quickly. Thoughts?
  • LunaRaven22
    LunaRaven22 Posts: 22 Member
    Would like to join also (tried finding the group but couldn't!)
    Age 29, 5'8.5", 40lbs to lose!
  • Request sent!
    I'm 27 and would love to join this group to keep each other motivated
  • brilliantwords
    brilliantwords Posts: 97 Member
    I just found this group, and perfect timing for me since I'm starting a long 20 week cut today! I'd like to join in. :)

I've maintained a 100 lb loss for about 8 years, and now a mother of an almost 2 year old son! I certified this year as a group fitness instructor to teach Les Mills BodyCombat at my gym. It's always been my fitness passion!

I'm 205 lbs and 33% body fat. My goal is 22-25%. The number on the scale doesn't matter as much to me as much as being strong and looking fit, but I'm guessing somewhere between 175-185 lbs (So 20-30 more pounds to lose)

"The difference between a goal and a dream is a deadline"

(This is why I made myself one with this 20 week cut. ;) haha)

Feel free to add me!

• badgermama220
    badgermama220 Posts: 22 Member
    I'd love to join too! I just turned 29 (the first of many years of turning 29) and would like to lose 20lbs. I NEED to lose at least 5 in the next 6 weeks to fit into my wedding dress (wedding was postponed a couple years ago, now getting around to finally tying the knot, dress is too snug!)
  • sarahdiedrich
    sarahdiedrich Posts: 23 Member
    i'm late to the party, but i'd love to join, too! i'm 28 and right around the 230 mark as well. final goal is around 140, intermediate 180.
  • fitmomma0
    fitmomma0 Posts: 4 Member
    I would love to join the group as well! I'm 26, turn 27 in July!
  • sierranm91
    sierranm91 Posts: 15 Member
    I want in. I'm 25 currently at 182 my highest weight ever and wanna get down to the 145 mark. I can use any tips and motivation I can get
  • crashmandi
    crashmandi Posts: 17 Member
    Hi! I'd love to join, I'm 33 and looking to lose 20kgs on top of the 6kgs I've currently lost.
  • nkolpean
    nkolpean Posts: 94 Member
    I'd love to join. I'm 32 and want to lose around 40lbs!! I sent a request
  • GemstoneofHeart
    GemstoneofHeart Posts: 865 Member
    I want in! 26 years old, 5'7" SW 227, CW 207, GW 155
    m0h3hdom4kbp.jpeg
  • lolakinks
    lolakinks Posts: 367 Member
    Hi! I'd love to join. I'm 27 years old. I'm 5' 4.5'' and 184 lbs. I'm trying to lose 30 lbs until this summer and 30 lbs more after that.
  • jenniferg466
    jenniferg466 Posts: 1 Member
    I'd like to join please add