Loving me some Herbalife!!!

Options
delisha527
delisha527 Posts: 62 Member
edited February 2017 in Health and Weight Loss
So I've tried meal replacements in the past but they stopped working I knew Herbalife would work and it has! I've lost over 15lbs since January. Wondering if there are others on the Herbalife regiment who would like to make a support group - Always looking for new friends [content edited by MFP mods]

Replies

• cherylhobby
    cherylhobby Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm on herbalife and love that they have so many products that meet many needs.
  • mouser36
    mouser36 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Not on nor have I ever used Herbalife BUT I love shakes. I'd rather drink a meal than eat a meal. I'm still disappointed life is not like the Jetsons! Pop a pill, meal is over! I use Slim Fast High Protein and mix with water for even lower calorie intake. 2 shakes a day. Fruit, veges, yogurt etc for snacks and one healthy meal is my way of life. Each of us has to do what works for us! Keep on keepin on!
  • lady_ghost
    lady_ghost Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    You won't find many advocates for Herbalife on here...

Enough said.
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    elphie754 wrote: »
    Nope. I don't support any MLM scam product. Isn't this the one linked with liver damage?

This was an old version of the product and is no longer the case. Have no interest in the product, but just being clear that there is no evidence I can find that it still causes liver damage.
  • delisha527
    Options
    I'm on herbalife and love that they have so many products that meet many needs.

That's great Cheryl I only use the formula one but I'm interested and trying more
  • delisha527
    Options
    mouser36 wrote: »
    Not on nor have I ever used Herbalife BUT I love shakes. I'd rather drink a meal than eat a meal. I'm still disappointed life is not like the Jetsons! Pop a pill, meal is over! I use Slim Fast High Protein and mix with water for even lower calorie intake. 2 shakes a day. Fruit, veges, yogurt etc for snacks and one healthy meal is my way of life. Each of us has to do what works for us! Keep on keepin on!
    I agree mouser I never used slim fast but I have tried different diet methods I just do what works for me. And I'm down a total of 20lbs since January using Herbalife ❤️❤️