back again!

Options
Well I managed to gain back about 15 lbs. So now I am about 25 lbs away from goal, but here I am once more working at it. At least this time I am nipping it in the bud before I gained everything plus some back!!!

Who has been here before? I imagine there are plenty of us!!!

Replies

• clambert1273
    clambert1273 Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    me LOL but I gained it all and then some :) my own fault and I know it... so back here doing what I know works ;)
  • prima073
    prima073 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Yep, me too. I lost 50lbs and gained 30 back so I'm back on the wagon except this time I know what I'm doing. Good luck!
  • slinke2014
    slinke2014 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    me LOL but I gained it all and then some :) my own fault and I know it... so back here doing what I know works ;)

We can do this...again!!! LOL
  • slinke2014
    slinke2014 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    prima073 wrote: »
    Yep, me too. I lost 50lbs and gained 30 back so I'm back on the wagon except this time I know what I'm doing. Good luck!

We just have to keep trying. We will figure it out someday...right??
  • Southernb3lle
    Southernb3lle Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Me! I'm back AGAIN! Was in maintenance after getting to goal but have gained about 10 plus pounds back. Sending a friend request.
  • carriesheph
    carriesheph Posts: 36 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Jeez Louise, I thought I was the only one who is back. Embarrassed to even be here. I don't have major weight issues but I'm so sick of always worrying about weight gain. When I stay on Myfitnesspal I always succeed and seem to be much more content with myself.
    Would love new friends to help me stay focused and less stressed.
    Thanks
  • FoxyMars25
    FoxyMars25 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Me! I lost 65 and gained about 20 back :(:(:(
  • besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    i never really left and managed to gain 20. i am here everyday trying.
  • jo_nz
    jo_nz Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    I was doing pretty well until the Christmas holiday period when I let things slide, and then just didn't pick back up....but now I am BACK and getting on with it.

It's not all doom and gloom, I am still around 20lb down from my starting weight, but it's a shame I have been heading in the wrong direction for a couple of months.

Off to recalculate my current goals and then take the dog for a brisk walk!