Friends, workout partners, and accountability buddies!!!

Options
13»

Replies

• Shayslimmer
    Shayslimmer Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    lennyt91 wrote: »
    Hi Shay, and everyone else! I am also looking for some motivation buddies.. I try to stay active, but it's hard with a sit down desk job! and I have a weakness for sweets! My food diary is open, but don't look at it cuz it's always full of junk!! LOL Anyone feel free to add me!

Awww a fellow junk foodie, like myself! lol. I'm doing much better these days, and you can too. (I know easier said than done) I'm adding you!
  • papercut2k
    papercut2k Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    There was a wagon? I didn't get the memo, I just walked here. :) Definitely add some peeps.
  • Shayslimmer
    Options
    papercut2k wrote: »
    There was a wagon? I didn't get the memo, I just walked here. :) Definitely add some peeps.

Your legs must be tired! lol :smiley: I just added you!
  • lizryan01
    lizryan01 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Liz ☺️ I am just starting and I would love some friends (and to keep me accountable)! If I'm not too late, please add me!
  • jimsouth_1978
    jimsouth_1978 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi All, Nice to meet you, I'm Jim From Sheffield, UK. Happily married farther of 3. I stacked on the pounds after leaving the forces 4 years ago.
    I'm now 8 Months into MyFitnessPal, 4stone down and going well. I'm starting to use the app more and more recently as I reached a lul so its becoming good motivation to continue.
    If anyone would like to Join me on my journey add me: jimsouth_1978.
    **Warning though my posts are seldom filtered and may contain nudity :smiley: So grownups only please! :smile:
  • Shayslimmer
    Options
    lizryan01 wrote: »
    Hi I'm Liz ☺️ I am just starting and I would love some friends (and to keep me accountable)! If I'm not too late, please add me!

Never too late! ❤❤❤
  • Shayslimmer
    Options
    Hi All, Nice to meet you, I'm Jim From Sheffield, UK. Happily married farther of 3. I stacked on the pounds after leaving the forces 4 years ago.
    I'm now 8 Months into MyFitnessPal, 4stone down and going well. I'm starting to use the app more and more recently as I reached a lul so its becoming good motivation to continue.
    If anyone would like to Join me on my journey add me: jimsouth_1978.
    **Warning though my posts are seldom filtered and may contain nudity :smiley: So grownups only please! :smile:

Okay, I didn't expect that. Lol