Need accountability partners!!!

Options

Replies

• Blueeye7890
    Blueeye7890 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Accountability would be great!! And it helps watching others log in. Motivates me!
  • jrivey15
    jrivey15 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Similar goal here - 100+ to lose! Would love to be accountability buddies! Sent you a request!
  • mamamiamandy
    mamamiamandy Posts: 2 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    I am also starting to use this app again. I've lost 16 lbs since Jan 3rd and need motivation to keep going! I have 100 more to lose! Please add me!
  • DeniceDavis1
    DeniceDavis1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello, I got a bit of a slow start with the program, but am moving in a positive direction now. I'm happy to help encourage those who need it. It helps everyone in the end including ourselves. Add me as a friend.
  • Rangerharms
    Rangerharms Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I think I've added everyone! We can do this y'all!! What are ya'lls go to snacks? I'm having a terrible time finding things to satisfy my sweet tooth!!!
  • JPC_FITNESS
    JPC_FITNESS Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    @Rangerharms feel free to add me ill give you some snacking options I use
  • bridgetduros
    bridgetduros Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I don't know how many times I have restarted using this app... I love the taste of sweets and salty food. It's been really hard. My boyfriend and I also recently have gone vegetarian and so that has limited our choices ! Getting ready to try to start up again- this time for real! It's awesome that there are groups so we can support each other !
  • tracybennett77
    tracybennett77 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same here! Please add me so we can support each other.
  • barefootbeauty
    barefootbeauty Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Sounds like exactly what I need! I have tried to do this app without adding friends and just "lurking", but I think I need a little more rah-rah to help me stay on target :) Please add me!!
  • poofus73
    poofus73 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. I've restarted this journey a million times meanwhile my weight just grows every year. Please add me. I'd love to be part of an accountability group.
  • TinaBambinamfp
    TinaBambinamfp Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm into the positivity :). Count me in and feel free to add me!
  • Rangerharms
    Rangerharms Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I think I've added everyone that has requested! Is it me or does it REALLY help when you see that someone has burnt calories first thing in the morning. It makes me want to burn some calories! Haha. I actually jumped on my elliptical and burnt some because of seeing everyone else was motivated enough to do it. We can do this y'all!
  • TheDiaryOfAFatGirl
    Options
    Welcome back!!!!! You've got this in the bag, girl. I will add ya. :)
  • ValleyHooper
    ValleyHooper Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    I just started using this app. I could use some friends on here as well. Please feel free to add me if you like. I want to wish everyone the best on their fitness journeys. You've got this!!! :smile:

giphy.gif
  • fkfl81
    fkfl81 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    3 days in on a 25/30 lb weight loss goal.... 2nd time around... gained it all back after just 2 years.... accountability is huge for me! Please add me... and good luck to everyone!
  • alfalfasprout
    alfalfasprout Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Yes i definitely need some accountability partners too! I am looking to lose about 20 to 30lbs of fat.

Feel free to add me too ☺
  • risberg96
    risberg96 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Same here!! Feel free to add me. I've been overweight for a decade after four kids. Ready to do this!!
  • Amosh2010
    Amosh2010 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would love an accountability partner...I just started this app again and would like to lose 40 lbs.
  • pamfgil
    pamfgil Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    I would also like accountability partner's, only started a month ago, 100 pounds approx to go