How to delete meals??

nastazio1
nastazio1 Posts: 3 Member
Hi can any one tell me how to delete meals?? I added a meal and now cant find how to delete it

Replies

• aamb
    aamb Posts: 377 Member
    on your diary, at the end of each entry there is a little red sign with a white bar (like a british no entry sign), click on that and the item is deleted
  • nastazio1
    Hmmvwv5mrts2j04.png
    cant find it. I dount have full version of this app.
  • LLT38
    LLT38 Posts: 172 Member
    If you want to delete the extra entry of mackerel, swipe left on it until the delete button shows up then delete.
  • CyberTone
    CyberTone Posts: 7,337 Member
    The actual steps vary depending on which platform (Web, Android, iOS) you are using.

​Please see this article, and search for other helpful articles, on the MFP Help pages...

https://myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/en/portal/articles/374439-how-do-i-delete-an-entry-from-my-food-diary-
  • nastazio1
    LLT38 wrote: »
    If you want to delete the extra entry of mackerel, swipe left on it until the delete button shows up then delete.
    Thanks . This one worked for me :)
  • jdblundon
    jdblundon Posts: 1 Member
    Go to Food at the top of the page. In the bar below you will see My Meals. Click on that and you will be able to select and delete any of the meals you have saved.
  • gamble01
    gamble01 Posts: 10 Member
    nastazio1 wrote: »
    Hmmvwv5mrts2j04.png
    cant find it. I dount have full version of this app.

Press on meal gently it should say move to i.e. another meal & delete.press on one you want delete will delete meal move to you can move to whatever meal for that day