Encouraging friends for weight loss journey

Options
Hi, My name is Lorina.
I'm 26, no kids and overweight! I'm only 5 feet tall and weigh 210 lbs! My starting weight was 222 so I have lost a few but my goal is 10 lbs a month. It has gotten hard. I'm looking for people who can motivate me on those hard days and I can do the same for you! :) I'm eating around 1200 calories a day. I have a problem with portion control. I've been weighing out my food so that does help. I don't have a problem with my stomach telling me I'm full, just my brain!

Let's be friends :)

Replies

• annobrien1970mfp
    annobrien1970mfp Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Add me.please
  • kiranVP
    kiranVP Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Dear LsEs

I am 33 of course was overweight! am still but ticking on.
    After my first child in 2015 - I weighed 82.5 kgs (182 lbs) I started my fitnesspal account on 23rd Jan 2017 and took to following the Keto Lifestyle... It is just 29 days and I have already lost 8.6 kgs (19 lbs).

Hope this helps... do try to follow the Keto Lifestyle... it will change you amazingly!

All the best.
  • estherdragonbat
    estherdragonbat Posts: 5,283 Member
    Options
    5'3" and starting weight was 254, now down to 219. Friend me if you like!
  • aimeekitty84
    aimeekitty84 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm 4ft11 and currently 130lbs, been on slimming world since November and only lost 8lbs in 3 months!
    Ive now been following the Ketogenic diet and, oh my, I've already feeling the difference. Can hardly wait until my wiegh day!
    so worth it, especially if you have hit a wall with your current diet.
  • kdibbz7436
    kdibbz7436 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi I am here trying to get to a healthy weight I started at 21.8 stone I am 5'7 and 29 please fell free to add me x
  • Missycvt
    Missycvt Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Add me too! 175 trying to get back to my 145 goal weight. I gained it back, food is so good. :( Let's motivate each other! I started yesterday with eating clean and exercising.