New and want to do 8week challenge

Options
feefee84
feefee84 Posts: 27 Member
Starting on Friday I decided I was going to lose weight once and for all. I plan to lose 16lbs in 8 weeks, that's my challenge. Anyone else up for it? Anyone want to keep me company and motivate me? Would be greatly appreciated . a4m9d43mq3zs.jpg
Aim is so I can fit back in this jumper better

Replies

• lisajo91
    lisajo91 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hiya - I am also doing an 8 week challenge, so would be good to support each other!
  • feefee84
    Options
    Oh perfect when Did you start? We can do this together
  • Linnym1977
    Linnym1977 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi. Do you have details of this 8 week challenge or is it just healthy eating with support x
  • feefee84
    Options
    Just healthy eating with support
  • catmomfat
    catmomfat Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I want to loose 15 in 6 weeks. Yes, I know that's fast but I could probably do 16 in 8 as week. But this 1 pound a week does not work for me. I'm type A and if I don't see a difference in a month I give up.
  • ashmeg84
    ashmeg84 Posts: 8 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    I'd like to participate if its not too late ladies =) I need to lose about 20 lbs, I am 5'6" and weigh about 173 right now. I'd like to be in the low 150s. Would love to have and offer some support!
  • cmedwards52
    cmedwards52 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Sure, I'm in. I started this last Friday. 64 years old; 5' 2"; 181.5 lbs. Have been overweight (and trying to remedy that) all of my life. I've weighed much less but I've also weighed more. Have never hit 200 but VERY close. Need to do this this time and then STAY there. Thanks for the challenge.
  • AnaKayser
    AnaKayser Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'd like to participate if it's not too late.
    I started today. I'm 5'5'' and weigh 175lbs.
  • veronicav0502
    veronicav0502 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I'd like to participate too if it's not too late! Other than losing weight, i need something that pushes me.
  • feefee84
    Options
    Add me so we can see each other's diaries and losses each week in the 8 week countdown
  • feefee84
    Options
    :)
  • TheCupcakeCounter
    TheCupcakeCounter Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    Count me in too!
    It's my first day here and all of your goals line up with mine and I'm going to need some help sticking to it.
  • Edo14
    Edo14 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'd like to join. Looking forward to being part of a supportive group.
  • feefee84
    Options
    Add me and make sure we can see each other's diary, that will help and give each other ideas on what to have too :) this is exciting ! We can totally do this! :p
  • croftie4
    croftie4 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm looking for friends

I'm 5'6 and 173lbs as of Monday I'm hoping to finally get to about 145/150 lads depending on how I look fat% wise.

I have food allergies and hoping that doesn't slow me down.
  • ktrulez
    ktrulez Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    happy to help and motivate any way i can, add me if you like.

i too started a 8 week challenge, you can check it out here: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10511048/8-weeks#latest

i generally update it on a weekly basis, currently in week 4 of 8.

let's get it feefee!
  • feefee84
    Options
    Fantastic! Let's motivate each other, add me and I can see when you log and vice Versa! We can so do this! Positive thinking :D
  • feefee84
    Options
    How's everyone getting on with their 8 week challenge? :)
  • roly012017
    roly012017 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Count me in too please.. need to shift 2 stone x
  • veronicav0502
    veronicav0502 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I'm doing good so far... lost 3.5 lbs on my first week. I get to weigh in Thursday so we will see how it goes.