Losing first annnd 4th year spread!

Options
hi all :)

I'm looking for girls who are in the similar boat as I am. Previously very athletic and lean. Once school ended, the piles packed on and on a journey to reinvent that part of me. Looking to get in touch with people who are also trying to adjust and experiment with their eating - diet has been my greatest downfall!

Let me know :)

Replies

• Shauna0521
    Shauna0521 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hang in there you can do it! I am working on re-adjusting my diet with eating whole healthy nutrient enriched foods for the first time. This is about my 3rd try on MyPal started again just last week. Determined this time not to fail! 2017 is my year to achieve success!!! I research every day about different food ideals I would love to share or receive any new ideas!!!
  • megmitts
    megmitts Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Shauna0521 wrote: »
    Hang in there you can do it! I am working on re-adjusting my diet with eating whole healthy nutrient enriched foods for the first time. This is about my 3rd try on MyPal started again just last week. Determined this time not to fail! 2017 is my year to achieve success!!! I research every day about different food ideals I would love to share or receive any new ideas!!!

Thanks so much! This is my year too! :)
  • Drea0405
    Drea0405 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Diet is the hardest part for me, but I have found since I made smaller changes at a time it helped me stick with it. I look at this whole journey as a marathon, not a sprint. I wish you both nothing but the best!!