Starting over AGAIN!!

Options
I stepped on the scale and saw a number I never saw before. I can no longer make excuses. It's time to face reality and press forward. I'm going to join WW this week but will be using MFP to track my progress. I'm seeking buddies who can keep me accountable, provide motivation and share tips and tricks. I need all the help I can get.

Thanks

Replies

• courtneyfabulous
    courtneyfabulous Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    The "AGAIN" makes me think you've lost weight in the past but keep gaining it back - here is an important tip: maintaining weight loss is just as important and challenging as losing the weight. When you get to your goal weight the worst thing you can do is stop tracking and just think "ok I'm done now!". Nope, you're not done. You have to raise your calories to maintenance level but keep tracking, exercising, weighing in, etc. What is the point of losing weight just to gain it back again? It gets harder to lose it every time too, so make this the last time you lose weight by having a plan for how to maintain the weight loss once you get to your goal.
  • hopefulmimi
    hopefulmimi Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You are spot on. I have lost in the past but for some reason it is so much harder this time.
  • dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    Awily3 stick with MFP and log everything you really can do this. Be patient and it will happen, a digital food scale is key. Good luck