Accountability Friend

Options
I'm looking for friends who are motivated to help each other live healthier life styles. I really need friends who can check in with me and make sure I stay on track! And I'll do the same for them!

Replies

• SandraDee2014
    SandraDee2014 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You can add me
  • SteelersLady76
    SteelersLady76 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for the same ! Let's be friends
  • katwen_
    katwen_ Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You can add me, too!
  • kdibbz7436
    kdibbz7436 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well xx
  • msdice
    msdice Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Looking for accountability friends too...would appreciate you adding me!
  • SouthernSassy77
    SouthernSassy77 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi...looking for the same!! Sending a request.
  • size102b
    size102b Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
  • Drea0405
    Drea0405 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    It always helps to have a strong support system! That is what we are all here for. Everyone please feel free to add me so we can motivate each other! Have a great day :smile:
  • sweetneat75
    sweetneat75 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You all can add me as well
  • sweetneat75
    sweetneat75 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Support system is definitely needed and greatly appreciated. My husband is a sabotager with all of his goodies
  • sazzylouise_123
    sazzylouise_123 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm new to the community but in here looking for friends to motivate me and vice versa. You can add me if you like. Not sure how to add people yet
  • HeatherNW87
    HeatherNW87 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I can definitely benefit from friends who will help motivate me and I'll do the same!
  • tkeefe89
    tkeefe89 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just returned to Myfitness pal after a 2 year hiatus. I could use some friends on here to help motivate me and keep me accountable! and healthy recipe sharing!
  • pixmom2
    pixmom2 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    me too. please add me
  • wendyn2
    wendyn2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just joined today and also need some accountability friends. I'm not sure how to add friends yet!
  • keytothestarz
    keytothestarz Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Yes!!!! I need people who understand the struggles of making lifestyle changes to get healthier. I feel like I am driving the people around me crazy talking about all the new things I am discovering. I can't help it though, it is exciting to me (and sometimes depressing, because sometimes you just want to shove the spoonful of ice cream in your mouth but you know better...lol)
  • dez_chick89
    dez_chick89 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am also looking for friends to help me keep me on track. I had two people start this weight loss journey with me, but I believe they quit. I need support from other people needing to lose weight as well. I fell off the wagon a bit last week, but if any time I fall off, I try to get back on the very next week. I felt so guilty all last week. So add me, and we can keep each other accountable!
  • ambi2k
    ambi2k Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Add me.
  • sierranm91
    sierranm91 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    New here. Also need accountability was trying to create a fb group for this to share goals, recipes and workout ideas but sadly no one was interested
  • jmoots82
    jmoots82 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I think I added everyone! I love all the support!