Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Hello, ready for change!

Hi everyone, i decided to commit using MFP to motivate myself to eat healthier and adapt to a new lifestyle. I gave birth to my 2nd daughter 5months ago and it seems harder to lose the weight this time around. I'm at 200lbs and my goal is at least 160. I will do this for myself and for my 2 young daughter's who need a happy and energetic mom to keep up with them. Wish me luck and i send all of you positive vibes through your journey!

P.s. 2lbs down in one week

Replies

• MTgal477
    MTgal477 Posts: 829 Member
    Welcome and Good Luck!
  • ashmeg84
    ashmeg84 Posts: 8 Member
    Hey girl! Sounds like you are already a super mama =) I am looking for other gals who want/need motivation and friends on here. Lost weight pretty successfully on here before but gained it all back =( Wanna be friends??
  • Missionmom17
    Missionmom17 Posts: 35 Member
    Y'all feel free to add me I'm always looking for new friends I'm working on losing 80 pounds and my goal is to have it gone by the end of the year