Open Diary?

Options
I'm just kind of looking to see people who consistently log their food/exercise in and see what's working or not working without judgement. Feel free to add me.

Replies

• concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    I don't log my exercise, but I do log my food consistently, if you would like to take a look.
  • JB035
    JB035 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Mine is open add me.
  • naculp
    naculp Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I have my diary set to public, so feel free to take a look.
    I aim to have a decent protein intake as I'm trying to maintain muscle, and I average around 2,500 cals normally
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    What calorie goal are you after?
  • levanags
    levanags Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    What calorie goal are you after?

Well my story is that I lost 40 lbs on Keto/LCHF/Paleo remaining pretty inactive physically with a desk job, however NOW... I'm working really hard with a personal trainer and he has guided me to add more healthy carbs back into my diet as well as more protein and eat a more paleo lifestyle than lchf.

So now everything I've done for the last year is lot different than what I'm doing moving forward.

I'm allergic to dairy and grains. My calorie goal on MFP is in the 1400's. I'm just interested in looking to see what others are eating and how their lifestyle works.

• Heather4448
    Heather4448 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    Mine is open, but I'm no role model! Add me if you like :)
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I will warn you now im not a "clean" or "healthy" eater i eat whatever fits in my deficit
  • Zivvada
    Zivvada Posts: 24 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    How do you add people as friends??? I can't seem to find an add button. My diary is open, so feel free to take a look. Any advise is welcome... :)
  • vikinglander
    vikinglander Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    Hi! Mt GF and I have been eating as Paleo/Whole30 as we can for the last year, and my diary is public, both food and exercise. Feel free to add me, dig through my diary, and communicate if you feel like it. Best of luck!
  • Drueru
    Drueru Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    My diary is open, feel free to take a look. I'm vegan
  • ElphabaWeasley
    ElphabaWeasley Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    My diary is open and my goal is 1430/day and I have a fitbit that tracks my exercise and tells MFP how to adjust. I do eat dairy and grains but you are more than welcome to add me!